Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

The 16th anniversary celebration of World of Warcraft has begun! Log in between now and November 22 to earn the WoW’s 16th Anniversary achievement, then check your mail for a special Anniversary Gift Package.

View Full Article

21 Likes

Hi. We can’t queue for Korrak’s Revenge. If you try you receive an error “Join as a group failed.” even when queuing solo.

33 Likes

The gift will disappear if you logout though. lol

8 Likes

Can’t celebrate because can’t queue

13 Likes

I guess I’ll be that worgen…when I say
Meh

3 Likes

Would love to queue for a certain BG to celebrate, not much luck

14 Likes

Cant que, get join as group has failed error

7 Likes

The item that grants the increase to XP and rep disappeared for me on an alt I was leveling when I logged out. I don’t have the buff, nothing.

7 Likes

plz add nazjatar to the world map and mechagon, also to the map of all planets add argus. Thanks.

1 Like

You can buy it again in CoT theres an Npc selling it.

3 Likes
  • Packages are deleted when you log out
  • Some peope can’t queue korroks at all
  • Those who can queue korroks get so little experience that it’s not even worth their time in first place.
  • Where is Doomwalker?
41 Likes

Mechagon is on the map.

I agree about Argus and Nazjatar though

1 Like

This is my main question.

1 Like

Some of us simply enjoy the battleground and don’t need to level more alts.

2 Likes

Doomwalker is still in the game since TBC never went away from the game.

1 Like

no, let mechagon be actually seen on the world map, not just when u click on kul’tiras

What vendor is the article talking about?

1 Like

go north of Chromie and you’ll find a vendor and a guy with old anniversary quests.

" New Vendor Item

In addition to all the many great items available for purchase, you’ll be able to use your badges to acquire a new item this year."

I don’t see the Kezan Hotrod sweet 16 car mount. Where is the vendor?

5 Likes

I am hearing about 1 level per hour at best. A big nerf compared to last year. And I killed Kazzak a few minutes ago so he’s up in Blasted Lands again

2 Likes