Celebrate 16 Years of World of Warcraft!

This anniversary event is trash.

23 Likes

doomwalker is a world boss outside caverns of time with a chromie quest attached to him according to wowhead and hes made for this event

A nerfed korraks and a garbo cloak mog. Awesome.

9 Likes

That’s nice, maybe fix the event before we can celebrate.

4 Likes

LMFAO so im not going nuts i was thinking to myself i was doing something wrong.

I saw a stormwind sand’s toy I didn’t see last year in the caverns of time, right as you near the bottom there. A timewalking accesories or something vendor (near caverns of time rep quartermaster, but on otherside of path)

Are you ok Blizzard?

First you push back the launch of your expansion, then the pre-patch event that was pitched as a multi-week adventure gets less than 2 weeks of air time and now the anniversary event rolls outta bed with a hangover and hits its head on the doorjamb.

I think maybe you had a bit too much capitalism with that last round of layoffs. You should lie down a minute and get your priorities straight. Start thinking about the health and happiness of your workers and players and less about how you can wring as much time and money as possible out of them. Cause what you’re doing right now is a bad look.

62 Likes

try to re click on your roll as a paladin it worked for me swicthing to heals and back to dps

Sadly I tried that, and tried queuing with someone in trade in-case we needed a group.

Still no luck. :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a shame they didn’t turn on Time walking for every week like they did last year. Would of been nice extra content.

1 Like

the sunwarmed sand is a 1 time use and it was there before

i am having trouble finding the Kezan Hotrod sweet 16 monut tho :confused:

So the character I logged in first (lv 23) wasn’t eligible to accept the quest because “you are too low level for the quest”.

Second character (lv 27), same thing - which is fine I guess.

But when I logged on my main (lv 50) and opened the gift, the item that gives you the invitation wasn’t even inside.

What gives, Blizz?

Someone said this a few posts earlier, but are you ok Blizzard??

(And what’s with Hallow’s End ending an hour early?)

2 Likes

a “Letter from the Timewalkers,” which will start a new quest leading you to either Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Did anyone actualy get a letter cause i never. Be nice if korraks worked and wasnt nerfed since u can level in 6 hours anyway.

1 Like

There’s a toy now, same vendor i think

I guess its from last year though rip

Please let us queue solo for the PVP thing.

1 Like

Korraks won’t work, and being unable to access premade group on my lower levels means no world bosses.

How are we supposed to celebrate exactly?

3 Likes

They are obviously socially distancing us. No large gatherings.

14 Likes

I haven’t done any anniversary event since 2015, not sure when the AV thing started, so does anyone know if the mount converts over if I play both factions or do I have to earn them twice?

Account wide achievement, both mounts

Everything is broken. Please fix.

9 Likes