Celebrate 15 Years of World of Warcraft With New Alabaster Mounts!

Now if only they didn’t lock flying behind a ridiculously long and unnecessary grind thru multiple zones and multiple factions. I might be able to take to the skies

25 Likes

funny, can you show me a single sub based mmo without a shop? cause its almost like its been said many times over, a sub is not enough for a huge game like wow…

1 Like

I’m not buying anymore winged flying mounts until you guys remove pathfinder. Not paying for a mount you can only use for half the expansion at best, before being grounded again.

40 Likes

I know but the youtube video title literally is "celebrate 15 years of WoW with new alabaster mounts!’

you call 4 and a half days of playing the game your paying to play “ridiculously long and unnecessary grind”

3 Likes

yes because they are part of the 15 aniversary box, but put instore so everyone can have a chance. the actual 15 aniversary mount is the deathwing one.

3 Likes

Exactly, most are F2P, or optional subscription. Wow is BOX price + required sub.

3 Likes

wow blizzard is making it very obvious that their game is going downhill by putting another shop mount so quickly in the shop after the last one.

19 Likes

because while the devs hate flying, its obvious the players love it.

we have known these would be up for awhile now, wen they announced the 15 year aniversary collectors edition box.

2 Likes

Pathfinder I & II… in only four days… you mean four days total play time?

yeah right… show me the link to that one.

14 Likes

“optional subscription” what mmo can you tell me is just optinal subscription? and again, no MMO can survive off just subs. thats why htere is literally 0 of them. they all went f2p, or sub+store

part 1 took more then 4 days yes, but since when has actually playing the game became “ridiculous grinding” Do the main stories of each zone, get each rep to revered, takes no time at all, and i got flying 4 and a half days after 8.2 came out.

and has a MASSIVE store, that is active with and without subscribe, and has many things ONLY in the store.

1 Like

I think they look pretty neat.

Not really one who uses the in game shop, but like the idea behind the mounts.

An expansion that came out half a year ago. Maybe you need to get an accountant to help you fix your finances so you can afford an entertainment budget. Or stop going to Starbucks every morning. They overcharge for meh coffee. Freaking Folgers is better. Get on that.

you mean like stuck on a vendor like mounts have for over a decade?
Gold sink mounts, funny, people are fine with stuff like the brutosaur cause it costs 5 million ingame gold. But suddenly if they put it up on the store for 2000$ people would have a fit, even though there is little to no difference since… You can buy stuff from the store, using ingame gold.

There’s a number of MMOs that f2p with premium subscriptions, which is what I assume they mean by optional subscription.

start buyying your subs in 6 month numbers, it will help you save money as i think its like 3$ off a month if you buy it 6 at a time, meaning you get a month free, meaning every 6 months your saving 15$

1 Like

Very pretty birdie. I’ll get one eventually.

Oh, just looked at the stoned wyvern. Yup, definitely a “Buy”.