Celebrate 15 Years of World of Warcraft With New Alabaster Mounts!

12 Likes

Are they available for a limited time or will they be in the store permanently?

3 Likes

How about donating all profits to those who were affected by this weekends mass shootings? You guys don’t need any more money to waste on Overwatch.

64 Likes

I wanted to buy the 15th anniversary edition but it sold out in .004 seconds.

What kind of deal was that?

You gonna make more?

(I want to give you money, now you do what you do)

6 Likes

yes they already made more, its been up for pre-order on many websites like target for a week now.

Sold Out

They need to handle this better.

2 Likes

you could just donate yourself though…

If you buy somethign then they donate it, they make money, cause they can pass it off on their taxes, instead of you getting to.

12 Likes

In before 404…

I think these mounts look awesome!

1 Like

snooze ya lose, it was up there for a week and last i checked yesterday was still in stock.

the actual 15th aniversary mount the deathwing one will be ingame for you to obtain!

8 Likes

Why are you all still pushing out flying mounts in the store when flying was supposedly the worst thing ever added to the game according to the devs? I’ll wait. Nvm got better things to do.

39 Likes

wait what?! we Celebrate 15 years with WoW… by purchasing a mount?!

Blizzard should be celebrating players who have kept them going for 15 years by offering those mounts for free to active subscribers.

86 Likes

not to mention giving companies money to donate makes them money, as they can claim donations on their taxes, so if you donate it yourself you could, but since you give the money to them, for them to then donate, they get to claim it, and therefore save on taxes.

2 Likes

They should all be… This is a box price game + monthly sub. They honestly shouldn’t even have a shop.

28 Likes

I can’t afford paying extra money after buying $60-70 expansions followed by $15 a month to play the game. Sorry, like all the other store mounts before and the store mounts to come, I’ll pass on this one. If you guys make the game free to play per month then maybe I’d feel more inclined to spend money on these other services.

6 Likes

the 15th aniversary box includes a statue, 2 mounts, some prints, a mousepad, and a pin. These mounts here are what are in the box, but put in the store so everyone can get them.

The actual 15 year celebration includes the deathwing mount you will earn ingame.

7 Likes

You’re already getting an event and a Deathwing Mount. Quit being a Greedy Gary.

5 Likes

read two posts above ^^^

1 Like

Hello weekly reset