CE exp Mage LF Mythic Group for Shadowlands

I am a CE exp Mage looking to get back into Mythic raiding for Shadowlands. 8-11 Eastern preferred raid time. Currently Alliance on Kel’Thuzad, but open to server/race changing.

We still have room for RDPS

Disc : Vero#6669

Hi!

We would love another mage, especially if you’re into playing frost! We are a CE guild on ZJ and raid M/T/TH 830-1130 est

Here’s my discord if you’d like to chat:

Lights#2759

Hi Sebara,

We’re 9-mid EST, not sure if that works for you or not. Looking for a mage. Below is our spam - feel free to drop an app or add Patticakes info below to chat more.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest, Caster DPS (would consider any dps with good logs though!)

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Sounds like a good fit, happy to chat any time. Info below.

-Faust

[H] Wanted Rejects - Area 52. CE Nyalotha. Looking for more strong raiders to complete our Mythic progression oriented core raid team.

Raid times: Mon/Tues 8-11pm ET (progression)
Optional non-progression: Sun 8-11 ET (heroic while we still need any pieces, alt heroic, normal on weak alts, or other for something to do)

We are a crazy fun group of people who like to hang out and have fun but still make meaningful progression. Our core raiders have very strong raid experience and we need YOU to come fill out our roster.

We are also welcoming returning players with open arms! We look forward to maintaining an exceptional raid team for Shadowlands mythic raiding and we will do what we can to catch you up. A new raid is a great time to come back. We historically ran a heroic (full clear) on Sunday nights at 8 est to get final pieces for raiders, gear out alts, and just have fun! We’ll do something similar in Shadowlands.

Current needs:
DPS

• Mage (very high priority)
  • Other ranged dps

However all experienced, dedicated players should apply! We are currently looking heavy on Melee, so ranged dps spots will likely be more available going into the next tier.

Expectations/Guild rules for raiders

1. 90% raid attendance from Core Raiders. Availability on raid nights from anyone who might be brought in. We’ll clearly communicate the plan as soon as we have it.
  2. Be on time. On time means 15 minutes before raid time. We have a scheduling conflict channel to coordinate conflicts.
  3. We have a zero-tolerance policy for drama. It doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong.
  4. Be in discord with a working mic.
  5. It’s important that we’re always on the look out for better players. It is your responsibility to maintain your raid spot, we won’t do that for you. This includes everyone without favoritism, including officers. We all work to earn our spots and advance the team.
  6. BoEs (in progression) go to the guild as we use the gold to supply flasks/food and repairs for raiders. You get a cut of the sale price. This might change, depending on how the Shadowlands economy shakes out.

We are also interested in bringing in more M+ key pushers! We already have many active M+ players but we would like to build on what we have in order to create a community for pushing higher and higher keys. We’re building out our dedicated M+ team and expect to have a number of teams pushing high keys for Shadowlands.

We normally have a short application process, review logs, and a trial period. We’re also happy to just hang out and (badly if its me) push keys as a way to meet the team between raids.

Add me on Bnet if you are interested or have any questions.

-Faust

Dktrfaust#1775 (recruiter)

Howdy Sebara!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a mage.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks. I added you on Bnet to chat further.

Hi Sebara,

If you don’t mind swapping factions, we would love to speak with you. :slightly_smiling_face: Many of our raiders are CE-experienced players who are just getting back into raiding again after a break. We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Thanks, I will have a look. I plan on swapping servers/factions once I find a guild.

1 Like

Hey Sebara!

I’m sure you’re getting swarmed with people looking to talk about joining their guild, but I wanted to toss my hat into the ring!

Detoxed has been around in some fashion since HFC, but come SL, we will be swapping to a 3-day schedule, raiding Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 EST. Our goal is to get CE with relative ease while having a good time.

If this sounds like something that would interest you, feel free to add me on Discord and we can chat some more about your goals and what you want out of a guild!

Discord: FurrerW#1624

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there Sebara, we are in need of more range. We are building a CE focused team. Our raid times are Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST and Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST. Ill post our recruitment post below for you to read, if you are interested hit us up.

Hello Sebara. I didn’t see any contact information, so I thought I would toss my guild info here as well as my contact stuff. If you would like to chat more please feel free to reach out.

Pyrrhic was formed by a group of friends in 07/2010. Our goal was to build a community of like-minded individuals to push end game content while continually improving individual play as well as improving play as a team.

About Us:

We try to create an environment in which the people in our guild are having fun. Why?

We want our members to want to log in, to want to play together, to want to overcome challenges together, which will translate to killing bosses as people will want to improve to help out the people around them.

So we actively aim to be proactive in dealing with issues to maintain that fun environment, and promote our goal of getting better pull after pull, tier after tier.

Expectations:

We want people who actively want to meet these expectations.

1. Attitude , at the end of the day we are all people, trying our best to have fun and down bosses in a video game. We want people who can openly communicate if they have issues and who treat the other people around them with respect.
  2. Performance : In order to kill bosses we must be able to play our classes and work together, you don’t have to be the best in the world, but you should be aiming to continue to get better and better.
  3. Attendance : In order to raid it requires twenty people, we ask that you respect other people’s commitment to spending 6 hours a week together and try to make it as often as possible, if you can’t please let us know as soon as you can.
  4. Preparation , part of performance is preparation, making sure you have an idea of what you are supposed to be doing before going into a boss, making sure you have consumables, making sure you spent time playing your character to get it to a comparable level to your fellow guild members.

Our past Achievements include:

Ny’alotha 12/12M (CE)

Battle of Dazar’alor 3/9M (AOTC)

Eternal Palace 4/8M (AOTC)

Crucible of Storms: 2/2H

Uldir 2/8M (AOTC)

Recruitment Needs:

If you are an exceptional player, or you think this guild is perfect for you, you are always welcome to apply regardless of recruitment needs.

deathknight (dd) medium
demon hunter (dd) high
druid (balance) high
hunter high
mage high
monk (dd) medium
paladin (holy) low
paladin (retribution) medium
priest high
rogue high
shaman (elemental) medium
shaman (enhancement) medium
warlock high
warrior (dd) medium

Schedule:

Mon/Thurs: 8:00pm-11:00pm

All times are EST

If you would like to discuss joining our guild. Please reach out to the following

(BNet)

GM: Kaitly#11141

Discord:Kaitly1337#8831

I would love to get the chance to talk to you about potential recruitment for SL. Please feel free to reach out on discord Aristotle#3708.

is a new guild looking to fill out our mythic raiding roster for bfa 4/12M pref 470+ , and our roster for SL ( going for CE ) .Raid time 11 30 AM EST Sat/Sun

Add me on btag chaotisch#1208!!

if you can be on later!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894