CE 12/12M Tank LF CE progression guild for SL

Thanks for taking time to read my post:

My name is John and I am looking to join a new Horde or Alliance guild for my next adventure. I main a protection paladin and looking to maintain a Guardian Druid and Vengeance DH.

I’ve started playing Wow since end of Burning Crusade and was a casual thru Wrath of the Lich King. I’ve started raiding in Cataclysm and was hooked on 10 man herioc content and successfully earned CE in Firelands and Dragon Soul. During Mists of Pandaria, I continued in the 10 man raiding scene and earned CE in TOT, and SoO.

I took a break end of Mists as I got accepted to Grad School and after graduation, worked in Wall Street and continued my hiatus from the game. I came back end of Legion after getting a promotion and had some free team.

I started BFA with the hopes of casual raiding, however my inner competitiveness pushed me back to the mythic raiding scene. I noticed it was hard to find a stable guild to progress thru as most guild lean towards meta tanks for progression and the ‘old way’ of tanking was long gone. Overall though, I think I was successful for the expansion and as I was able to get trials in progressing guilds and was 4/8M in Uldir, 6/8M BOD, 2/2H CoS, 7/8M EP and 12/12M CE NYA.

Please note I was recently Alliance and transferred to Horde to be closer to friends however I am Open to either Alliance or Horde guilds.

Class/Spec:
Main: Protection Paladin
Second Tank: Vengeance Demon Hunter (looking to level once i join a new guild)
Third Tank: Guardian Druid (looking to level once i join a new guild)

Btag: John117#11337
Discord: Johnnycups#5821

Raid Availability:
Available all nights – 8:30pm – 2:00pm EST
Looking for 2 or 3 day raiding guild.

I am looking to join a CE semi-hardcore guild to build camaraderie and push mythic content both in the raiding and M+ scene.

Thanks for your time to read this material and I am happy to speak to you via discord or battle net.

Best,

John

Hey there, Johnny! There’s a possibility we may change our raid times, to be an hour later, but I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Raid times:
Wednesday & Thursday 830PM to 1130PM
Optional heroic runs for Tuesday or Friday possible.

Current progress: 7/12M -Ny’alotha

What we want:

We are mostly a M+ and raiding guild,
Our Goal is CE for each Patch.
We occasionally PVP (Arena)

Currently recruiting for Shadowlands Raiding:

DPS - Mage, warlock, DH, enhance shaman. (All welcomed to apply but we are looking to fill
these specific niches)

Healers and Tanks
TEAMWORK makes the DREAM WORK

Msg me Discord Frost#3808

Still looking for a right guild.