Cdew Speaks For Everyone About Destro

One of the best parts of this recent clip in a video by Cdew nails this statement about Destro and the pain it is causing for the PvP community. We only want PvP to improve and the PvP community to be happy…so Destro must be massively nerfed.

Here at the 2:23 time stamp although the rest of the video is pretty good.

5 Likes

You’re so troll lol.

You posting over and over and over about destro is getting old and losing the meaning behind all the posts.

Becoming a meme

Exactly what any Champion that is fighting The Good Fight for the PvP community should do. Everyone should rise up and demand that they fix the worst part about PvP which is Destro. Then we can start making some meaningful changes from there.

2 Likes

This is why they’re called “influencers”.

2 Likes

Hes been a meme

https://www.spectrumnews.org/wiki/repetitive-behavior/

1 Like

yep yep it’s the spam that’s bothering you not the content

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/us/kelthuzad/mazzgorn

oops i dropped your rival capped destro main my bad
so clumsy!!!

23 Likes

if u play a destro lock u are an agent of the devil

22 Likes

Cues Duke Nukem voice, “Headshot!”.

The Devil’s Advocate movie starring Keanu Reeves and Al Pacino was loosely based upon Satan trying to convince players to play Destro locks.

5 Likes

Nerf destro- I don’t care how many times I see it. It is true

3 Likes

Just reclassify destro as a tank, then Abom will play sing its praises and these posts will end

1 Like

Cdew complains with a business motive. He doesnt have a destro on his team, so it impacts his income when they are top tier.

He’ll do everything he can to get it nerfed,as its a good investment.

9 Likes

Remove destro locks

4 Likes

You didn’t have to do em like that😂

We all need to do everything we can to get them nerfed as it has ruined PvP for so many people. I think you are missing the point… Cdew isn’t wrong. Everyone would love for Destro to be brought inline with the other specs instead of being completely broken. Not to mention Destro is the most obnoxious spec by a large margin.

1 Like

remove destro locks .

2 Likes

he already believes it is a tank

Ya’ god damn right I am.