Cathedral Square Policies

Nope, I just used my tentacle trinket to take a screenshot and send it to Lunaluzi on discord saying IMA DESACRATIN YOUR TEMPLE ! Wasn’t even IC, but when this guy approached I decided to see if it would play out to be fun. It was not.

10 Likes

I mean they could’ve just ignored you if they were that upset about it, but they didn’t. If they want you to play by their imaginary rules they can totes ignore you but like I said they didn’t. Of course, I guess if they ignored you they’d probably be going afk again, because that’s 70% of what rping in the Cath is afking until something interesting happens like the Residuum or some other evil.

Thats a yikes from me dawg

5 Likes

Bro, have you seen RP recently. Almost everybody is either a commander or general and is as strong as the king. It is everywhere sadly.

2 Likes

A classic HMP move.

4 Likes

I swear this is on the HMP bingo card

4 Likes
https:// imgur.com/ o39SSXC
7 Likes

ded
:rofl:

Probably should settle down some, bro. It’s just a game, not some word of God.

1 Like

I would like to nominate myself for the position of Cathedral Sheriff, if I may.

1 Like

Solid ideas and i think what you’re saying makes sense. It is tough, but it all comes down to consent. As much as you want to Friar Tuck the evil-doers, a lot of people that might do this kind of thing (generally speaking) are not engaging on the level of immersion that you are.

It is hard to make people get in-character, but it is somewhat easier to find people who stand a better chance at playing along.

Otherwise, you’re putting your very immersed character in a sort of Twilight Zone where he has to embrace the absurd and ruin your suspension of disbelief. You could cope with in and embrace the absurdity, but from what I read, that doesn’t seem to interest you, and that’s fine. But you can’t change people’s mind on this.

Thank you, sir, for your interest in the position. Could you read the dialog from this card in your most appropriately commanding tone?

hands you the card which reads
UR UNNER ARREST

3 Likes

Interesting choice, but I would like to nominate myself as the commander, general of the cathedral of the azerothian of the ebon blade of the light of the illidarian of the kirin tor league.

2 Likes

You are forgetting I summoned a void entity in the cathedral. That makes me the sherrif now.

Dammit, yer right. I’d like to be Deputy, then.

Only if I can be treasurer.
I’m going to need a bandit mask and a bag with a dollar sign on it… for reasons.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong… but… um… if you’re about to become a religious figure… should you really be playing a game full of ERP, Violence, or misconduct… pretty sure no actual religious figure would support playing a game in such a manner… Especially when the bible doesn’t allow you to associate with anything that depicts magic.

Not that I would know, I’m just a Paladin.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, Deputy Drannon and Treasurer Copperwell.

2 Likes

can’t believe the HMP that wrote a treatise on the forums about protecting the sanctity of a made-up church for a phony religion is a little bit of a whackjob.

1 Like

Um, wait if I’m your girl, does that mean I’m like co-sheriff?
#paladinrights?