Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

No, it didn’t.

as long as some of them reported it then it was known about and it was fixed. the timeframe is irrelevant when he literally hasn’t reported the issue

To be honest there was a very good post on this matter. That person warned everyone about how this works. That is why I found out to research before anything involving things in-game. It is sad but true that the company uses deceptive wording in-game. If you are not careful you will end up wasting more time.

Opening a ticket will not help. Customer service is now a joke. As they probity know that this intentional misleading is how the company operates now. Thus, this company does not care for its customer, it only wants your money. You even have to waste more time just trying to figure it out on line,mostly.

1 Like

Even if it is a UI bug I have yet to see this issue either in forums or in game for anyone except now. That means either you made a mistake (and im not assuming you are lying) or it was an extremely rare bug that is hard to recreate.

Either way, you won’t be getting that catalyst charge back more than likely. To add onto that, if you are using addons to alter UI, such as Elvui, then its likely a 0% chance and support might say its the risk you take with addons (which im doubtful of because again no one has had this issue yet).

I am inclined to agree if this was cropping up more. If its an issue more people have and is seen in the forums or in game then maybe it is a mess up, but doubtful until then.

lmfao imagine not reading LOOOOL!

Actually I did make a ticket thanks

1 Like

Uhh. Yeah they have. Check Classic out. Boots are a common mistake. Blizzard should allow Sandworn gear to be traded back to the vendor and their GMs should correct this mistake.

2 Likes

Yeah, these are the kinds of tickets that get rightly ignored by Blizzard, and then people complain about customer service.

Legit tickets get answered. Ones like this don’t.

UI bug not legit ticket understood

It’s not a UI bug, you put the boots in, and the game clearly displayed that THEY WOULD NOT HAVE THE TIER BONUS.

No, the UI bug was that it said there would be tier. For the one thousandth time

1 Like

Don’t feel too bad, the CS rep will just copy and paste the response we’ve already seen given and move on with their queue.

I do feel bad for the folks with legitimate tickets.

2 Likes

Where?

GMs don’t fix bugs. That is going to be the response you receive for your ticket.

Why haven’t you posted in the aptly named Bug Report forum? Probably because you are completely aware of your mistake and know as well as everyone reading this that you’re trying to scapegoat the UI.

I barely saw much talk about Poco here so I figured my laziness in ZM was why I never came across any of its upgrades, little did I know it was never introduced.

I mean look how long it took them to actually get around to fixing Tier Sets for the poor Outlaw Rogues

It is astounding the amount of people that lack reading comprehension. There were blue posts and wowhead posts about this. It even says on the tier pieces which ones specifically count towards the tier bonus.

@OP Blizz didn’t mess up nor did the catalyst fail. You failed and your hoping a temper tantrum on the forums will fix your mistake.

2 months for main selling features is very relevant…

Swear on my life, but I posted a bug report in that forum back in 2012 and it wasnt fixed until 2020 lol

Yeah, I have to agree with the OP that the Creator is buggy and broken. It was my understanding that anything you put into the Creator would turn into Tier armor but that was completely wrong!

I put in my weapons - NO TIER!
I put in my necklace - NO TIER!
I put in my rings - NO TIER!
I put in my trinkets - NO TIER!
I put in a rock - NO TIER!
I put myself into it - NO TIER!
I grabbed some guy that was standing next to me and shoved him into it. He was yelling and screaming at me “Hey! Stop shoving me into the Creator!” I said “I need to test things out,dude!” - NO FRIGGIN’ TIER!

8 Likes

Must’ve been either a very low-priority bug, or exceptionally difficult to reproduce/correct.