Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

This is absolutely irrelevant.

Please reread my comment to you with the quote and the images.

I’m going to head out. Have a good night and grats on your 4 piece. :slightly_smiling_face:

it is called a ui bug

Mate you win, there you go have a :cookie:

Way too invested in proving someone wrong over something that may for a moment confuse people, not sure what your gain is, good luck though.

p.s

Blizzard will 100% change the text coming weeks, when its patched, come back here XO

3 Likes

no idea, all I’ve said is I got a UI bug and this person is too mentally exceptional to understand this

1 Like

Before you accept the conversion of the item you can look at the item you are going to get. If the item you are getting is one of the 5 slots that can have a tier bonus on it, then it will have a tier bonus on it. How is this not clear? It’s literally on the screen. I don’t understand how people are making this mistake? I hope they never learn to drive, I don’t want them misunderstanding traffic signals.

No, it is called a lie.
There is no item ID of a pair of tier boots with a tier set bonus.

You’re fooling no one. You didn’t check. Just stop.

oh damn dude, I hadn’t realised that a bug meant the game was functioning correctly

Just because something bugs out doesn’t mean the impossible becomes possible.

It could bug and show you a tier set of another class. I could believe that.
It could bug and show you a chest / pants / helm that is not tier. That could be a potential bug.

A UI that just displays an existing item is not going to create a brand new item that doesn’t exist within the game.

Just accept it. You didn’t read what you were getting.
You’re 270. You know how gear works. If you saw boots with a tier set bonus you’d have taken a screen shot.

Poco went 8 weeks before we could customize it. So this happening from this company is highly likely.

Yes exactly. I know how gear works

Nah it’s a reading comprehension check.

Then I’m glad we can agree and end this silly conversation.
The UI didn’t bug. You just didn’t read what you were getting.

No actually it bugged

So you failed to read and failed to look at the item properly and blame others for your failure. Sounds about right

Actually it bugged and I never blamed a single person

No buddy. It did not.

If you were shown a pair of boots with a tier set bonus on them and then didn’t receive said boots, that would have been the absolute first complaint you had.

Your first post about the CC is complaining that the UI told you it would turn it into a set item, so you then put the item in and crafted it. You were referring to the little bit of helper text at the bottom of the CC UI.

How’s the food?
The potatoes are a little bland.
Also the chicken is raw.

Does that make sense? No. You’d immediately complain about raw chicken.

I get it dude. I’d be embarrassed too if I couldn’t understand a system that is literally an input square and an output square.

Yes it did actually

1 Like

Yet you ignore the bug reporting forum. Maybe because you know its not a bug?

Im sure plenty of Outlaw Rogues used that for the 7 weeks they waited for a fix
 lol