Cataclysm survey sent out

Where are you getting this? Seems wildly inaccurate.

2 Likes

Just what I needed, reasons to quit.

If they get rid of Wrath like they did to TBC I’m out.

16 Likes

I wish they wouldn’t do “Classic” Cata.

There is nothing classic about Cata. Cata destroyed Azeroth. It removed so many quests.

There is not such thing as “Classic” Cata. I can go do all of that stuff in retail wow. All those quests are in retail.

9 Likes

3-4 months per phase

Naxx - 3
Ulduar - maybe 4
TOC - 3
ICC -3

just over a year like TBC

4 Likes

Yeah, why did we do TBC or WotLK? All those quests are in retail.

3 Likes

Not really premature when you consider that Cata was flawed. This is the first expansion where change is going to be needed if it’s going to succeed.

Perhaps Blizzard can actually accomplish an underwater raid that players will like? Or change the lore somewhat, to remove the whole dragon aspects start losing their power and slowly die thing that annoyed people over the years? Or tune the 10 and 25 man encounters such that they’re balanced with equivalent difficulty to the 10 and 25 man raids in wrath?

Every classic release becomes shorter. Expect cata in february

Best expansion in the history of WoW, especially if you are a PvPer and/or a connoisseur of Rogues.

1 Like

What?

No, they are not…

Not with development cycles no not at all.

Homogenization, ability pruning, talent tree removal, icelance spamming mages using a steering wheel to own people, ridiculously bad raids that were anti-melee, eh to terrible storytelling, aspects losing power, awful end game boss(literal LAWL tier), Deathwing being a menace for a whole few hours with the power to destroy every capital city but flees for reasons even though he is unbeatable, devaluing professions, RBG ladder system with badly balanced comps just running spellcleave w/ DK to grip, LFR, and pet battles. Hell no will I be playing this garbage expansion.

9 Likes

i would prefer they skip the whole expansion all together and go right to mop instead.

5 Likes

These quests were removed in Cata. Goodness, please don’t insult folks when you’re ignorant.

4 Likes

“Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that the World of Warcraft died with him.”

10 Likes

No to cata, cata was trash it was the beginning of the end

7 Likes

yep, thats why at the launch of TBC all of the pserver players told us how bad warriors were. pservers chose what classes are good and bad. they didn’t have it correct. Unfortunatelly, even with that said, they are closer to the true expansions than bizz has been.

Considering how divisive Cata was, they’re probably trying to get a feel for how much they’d need to change to make it work.

1 Like

I would prefer Classic+ over Cata Classic

11 Likes

I hate cataclysm. PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS DEVS!!!

I plead and beg. Please just do classic+ add in cut content :frowning: follow OSRS!

4 Likes

Hope I get survey bc I won’t touch Cata, yuk.

7 Likes