Cataclysm survey sent out

As reported by Wowhead, an extensive survey about Cataclysm was sent out:

I definitely would do it with no or modest changes. Would love to see the missing raid added back and the last raid redone.

At any rate, it would be criminal if they didn’t offer WotLK Era servers.

23 Likes

They sadly didn’t mention it in the surveys when asking what the responder would prefer after Wrath. Even gave options of SoM for Wrath, etc. But no Perma Wrath.

Think Classic Era failure scared them. Which sucks because I want Perma Wrath so I can set down pserver perma wrath

27 Likes

I would love to play Cataclysm Elemental Shaman one more time.

13 Likes

i hope they dont rush it tho…

9 Likes

I wont. My classic journey ends when Arthas dies.

54 Likes

This is true, if perma Wrath doesn’t exist I think we’ll have some upset people. A lot more than the no perma TBC and there were some upset people over that too.

Also thank you Charax for giving the real survey link. This forum had some weird rumors this morning.

8 Likes

Cataclysm Elemental Shaman was like chef’s kiss.

3 Likes

They really bungled Classic Era (high clone fees, inadequate consolidation of players).

Many people will stop at WotLK and if Era servers are not offered, they are probably off the Classic ride.

14 Likes

Kinda premature, dont ya think blizz?

15 Likes

I am extremely curious how many players would actually play that, I wonder if Blizzard is afraid they’re going to lose a bunch of players when Wrath is done I don’t know if Blizzard can just take that on the chin; a huge portion of their subs play classic now

5 Likes

I’d like Cata Classic, if only as a stepping stone to then move on to Pandaria Classic

15 Likes

Nah, they got to get their people working on the revised Cata soonish. Not premature at all.

2 Likes

I would play it as is, but if they can retain most of the player base with targeted changes I’m okay with that too.

3 Likes

Unified raid loot and lockouts killed my guild in original Cataclysm and I think there’s zero chance I’d play unless that is changed.

4 Likes

They cant even handle the past 2 expansions appropriately, now you want to taunt this clown disco of a company into another expansion?

12 Likes

Nah. Even if Blizzard restructured talent trees so that once you select your ‘main spec’, you can still put talent points in other trees (you just dont get the ‘primary skills’ of those trees), I’d just go /sleep in a barrow den in Moonglade and retire from the game (same as 2011).

3 Likes

not really, they need to know if they should put resources towards it or not.

Wrath will last about a year

You can, its called a private server. There are several and tbh alot of them are more appropriately balanced. Soo much so that you can actually play competitively

So many people here not getting that survey. Who did they send it to? Retail players?

10 Likes

I know, but I want to play it on official servers. I’m not much of a private server guy.

2 Likes