Cataclysm Classic

People act like they would be pleased with what current blizzard would give them for C+

nah, give a mostly known quantity in Cata

1 Like

Cataclysm is vanilla+.

higher lvl cap
content in EK and Kalimdor
flight in EK/Kalimdor
updated quests for all zones
new raids
Ragnaros 2.0
updated SFK and DM, including heroic version
ZA/ZG updated into heroic dungeon
new raid and dungeon in blackrock mountain

2 Likes

Well now That we know we’re getting rdf in icc Patch thank heaven There are snowy in hecks we are going to take it out for cata But in a very very very very dark universe of Thought.

No rdf wud i still play cata ? Yeah I would Don’t get me wrong Day one I would be on the form saying where the heck is rdf Is that a big enough change to say it’s not worth it though no.

Now It’s a million times better with rdf but Is it a deal breaker For me No I just would probably never level Other characters except for my main.

Now there are some changes I would like to see blizzard do Is like account Wide everything Except for justice Valor and Gold and gear and honor and arena points But everything else Reputations Achievements mounts All of it account wide.

All the ppl telling you that Cata PvP is going to be better because there is no more rating on gear are lying to you and duping you.

These are the same ppl defending the rating system in Wrath. But all of a sudden they’re ok with everyone having BiS gear in Cata? You have to read between the lines.

Cata PvP gear is mediocre and PvE gear will be BiS for PvP. Wait till you start fighting druids with Fandral’s flaming staff.

That’s why this ilk has no problem with every1 having PvP gear in Cata. Because they know that their raid gear will be BiS anyways; and Cata PvP gear with all its resilience won’t help you against Raid gear. A trend that is going to continue all the way through MoP.

No because if I were to play Cata Classic I wouldn’t need RDF as I have a guild to run dungeons with.

ehh that’s still better imo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.