Cataclysm Classic

Did you read my post? Did you understand where I was coming from? I am not against RDF or raid finder. I merely mentioned my experience with toxicity against other people for a small preference to not have it because of that reason but I also said I didn’t have an answer for this so it doesn’t matter at all.

I am sure they will add it. I am sure I won’t use it. I am even more sure I wont come to the forums saying it ruined the game or try to get blizzard to remove it. I will play and enjoy the game I love. If blizzard said it came down to me to add or not I would add it because I wouldn’t pick my preference over people who want it.

edit** I also wish there was an environment where players can play, learn, and enjoy without toxic players harassing them. I know that more on blizzard for dishing out punishments but also on the community on a smaller scale as well. Be the change you want to see in the world. If I see people getting bullied I will speak up. Yes it is exhausting but they should be allowed the opportunity to enjoy the game as well.