[CATA] Professions showing 0/0 after boost

Realm restarts this morning included fixes for this issue.

We’ve been looking for any feedback players who experienced it may have, following restarts.

Guild Achievements are not tracking crafts. We will not have Guild Cauldron at this rate for raid. That is a huge deal that needs to be fixed

Looks good on my end too bad its only 300

As of today, after the Tuesday restart, I still have this issue.

I am 450 engineer and the profession tab/professions has me as 0/0 Alchemy with Transmutation Master. I could still use my glove enchant from engineering but now I cannot access my Engineering or level it.

I tried inputting a ticket but could not input one.

The Restart Fixed my First aid thanks:)

No offense, but if your response to Blizzaard crapping the bed like this is spending MORE money on their game, why on Earth would they bother being better? You’ve admitted you’re willing to throw money at a company that doesn’t care about your enjoyment.

RDF for lower dungeons have been bugged sense pre-patch I made several topic on this but not one answer. My Shaman who is level 35 can’t do SM Library anymore because of the RDF bug. Here’s a screenshot of my Shaman in SM Library alone but I can’t que for because of the RDF bug. https://i.imgur.com/ywMbPdw.png

Blizzard finally got around to locking out my character after I disputed the payment. The bug was not fixed until after launch (even then it was not fully fixed) and I spent over a week trying to catch up and max those professions, fighting others in Northrend for mats, etc. My guildmates are miles ahead of me, already on heroics. I’m still leveling.

A total screwup by Blizzard and they still feel entitled to payment for ruining my Cata launch experience. No justification on their side, just: you owe us money for the broken product we sold you. THE WORST.