Cata is a meme right

Oh, nah man you got me all wrong, I’m not mad at all lol! I’m actually just surprised at all the different directions the game is being pulled in right now. I didn’t play Cata so I have no idea what the PVP or the montages were like, but the fact that Retail is/has been so largely ignored, especially in the PVP department, is just frustrating. I love WoW PVP. But Retail PVP is a hot mess, so I guess the angle is to go back before DHs/Evokers/pre-SL Rogue and build off that? Idek haha but personally I wouldn’t watch a Cata AWC, whereas I’ve been following every Retail AWC ever.

Defo not mad that people are enjoying Cata Classic, all the people on my friend’s list are finally back online and glued to it since launch! Clearly, it was a good expansion. I didn’t play because of RL at the time.

1 Like

I queued some more warrior healer 2s today and was reminded how untouchable ferals, rogues, and frost mages are to me

So q retail and watch how impossible it is to not touch them, except for mage still.

1 Like

If its anything like wotlk classic, blizzard will turn that “some” into all classes that can legendary will legendary fyi

Im on my flight home in a few hours. Hope to see some of you in the qs

1 Like

Its reallly funny how both communities say the same thing about the other.

Maybe its all subjective at the end of the day

2 Likes

Every Rogue gonna have the Daggers, every Caster gonna have that Firelands staff for sure. Shadowmournes being handed out like candy during Halloween during Wrath Classic lol

1 Like

I mean, i wont. But yeah thats exactly it.

Hello ur speaking to the r1 wls warrior here happy to give out tips and pointers

1 Like

Wls is fun have fun

1 Like

Ty varick I hope you enjoy your endeavours :slight_smile:

1 Like

BFA classic will be here before we know it

I’ll get a max ilvl geti’ikku from the weekly box this time for sure.