Cata Already Dead

Doubt it. Netflix. Not a typo btw. Thats just proof that you don’t actually watch it.
Not a single person who actually watches Netflix would ever call it netflick on accident, ever.

And…that is the third time you did that here too…

First time

Second time

Third time

So um no. No you do not watch “Netflick” ever. Otherwise you would actually know what it is called and how to spell it.

Next time you hear a random person talk about something, at least try to find out how it is spelled before saying that you actually do it.

And when you launch it, it has a big red banner across the top middle of your screen with the name in all caps. Sometimes it is to the far left or far right, but there is no way you can miss it. 100% of everyone who watches “Netflick” knows how it is spelled.

I have not watched Netflix in a while. No one who has ever watched Netflix, ever…would call it that and think that is what it is actually called.

2 Likes

You’re a moron. I’m watching a spanish sci fi series called The Barrier. I don’t pay much attention to sht that doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Can we please stay on topic.

No one should care what toon you post with, no one cares if someone says Netfick, no one’s refreshing the site to see if someone’s replied. This thread’s about Cata, please keep it about Cataclysm.

1 Like

Seems like they like to make the beginning of an expansion way too long. If we only have around a year they should at least make each phase even

1 Like

How long did you spend rage typing that schizo novel only to just need to edit it twice?

Aovona is just mad that I challenge them on their bad takes. They default to long posts rambling about nothing based in reality, which I called “schizo posting”, a correct term for what this user was doing.

It struck a nerve and they’ve been mad about it ever since.

The fact that me being on the forums reading a different thread, then being notified of a response due to forum systems is able to trigger such a reaction is just more justification to me using this term.

The best part is this individual thinks I care about any of their insults. This is what, an overweight 50 year old whose best joy in life was vanilla, and second best joy was classic? Opinion rejected lmao

Yeah I mean as people have said now we know the expansions we did see people skip ulda, and to a lesser extent hyjal. I would not be surprised if we see people do a half-skip on wod and cata. Now they know what is generally good. And what the next phase will generally involve.

No just stop. You say schizo rampblins to every person who upsets you ever. And you do it on every alt that you have on these forums too. You always say everyone who says anything that you do not like or don’t understand is “schizo” rambling post. People with your condition and who have the type of schizophrenia disorder that you have which is called…Apathy. Have trouble reading long structured sentences or multiple paragraphs. It causes adynamia if left untreated. You’re the schizo here. I have proven it. I write these big walls of text to you and you on purpose cuz I know for a 100% fact that someone who is a schizo would have a next to 0% chance of being able to read and component this…too much info to take in, your IQ is too low and also you have apathy which as lead to your adynamie which is why you are incapable of being able to read anything that I post ever… you have never once said anything to one of my long posts apart from it being a schizo ramblings… which you have done to many others on these forums across several of your posting alts. And yea…this is another wall of text to once again see if the schizo part of you that has progressed fully into apathy which is what you have named your wow toon…prevents you from being able to read this post.

1 Like

No, I say “schizo ramblings.”

Which this is.

This is a prime example. I posted on Empathy before I made Apathy, if that’s what you’re talking about. I think I made one or two posts on Empathy during my time using Apathy. I think I posted on my dk Reppz one time as well.

Other than that, no, this is a prime example of schizo ramblings.

No, I have plenty of posts defending my stance or just discussing whatever.

When people make up head canon about me, like you are, I call it schizo ramblings, not because I’m mad, but because these are schizo ramblings based on headcanon alone.

Again, this is just a name I found cool. I thought it’d be funny to be killed in pvp by a rogue named Empathy, and I needed a counter toon for pve and what better name for an Empathy clone other than Apathy?

Again, more schizo ramblings from you.

No, I generally gloss over your schizo ramblings to save my brain cells.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I legit can not, absolutely refuse to, continue reading on.

Line after line is baseless claims all thrown into one giant schizo post.

I’m sorry I live this rent free in your head, but, sounds like a skill issue for yourself.

Can you, at any point, not post a novel of schizo ramblings? Just once?

You call anyone who upsets you a schizo here. And oh btw…In my "ramblings… I said how you are a schizo and how schizos have difficulty reading lots of text and are prone to calling others schizos. Most often times for most of my posts or any long post that you encounter, you get mad due to the fact that as a schizo that you yourself have proven yourself to be, it is very difficult for you to read and fully comprehend large posts, you do not understand emotions and assume others are being hostile towards you, you say the same insults repeatedly and will continue to say them until I reply to that insult specifically. Such as the rent free in the head insult… I have yet to reply to that, so in your mental illness that you have, you will keep saying it.

And also are incontinent with your stated goals…Such as saying over and over again how you are so done with me, that this is the last Ill see a response from you, or how you say you refuse to read what I type, yet reply directly to what I typed. You’re the schizo here. You know it, I know it.

I called it that you would be incapable of reading what I typed. I even made that my first post with zero paragraphs. just to get the point across that you are the one who suffers from this illness. That is why you think everyone but you is.

Had to use alt codes to get the name.

I didn’t ask for a made up story about how you got your name…last time you said why you chose that name, it was something completely different.

…not a prime example. Cuz I wasn’t talking about that toon that you just mentioned there. And also…

Wasn’t talking about that one either. You’re aware that people can see who your alts are that post on the forums? Addons and plugins that allow you to do that.

1 Like

I think he’s refering to me, he thinks I, a player from Australia with a character that has over 5,000 posts also switches to yours to talk to myself among other things.

At least I think it’s him that says that, all of these people are merging into one for me.

1 Like

:point_down:

I just refuse to entertain your dribble.

How can I logic you out of illogical lies?

I can’t. You’re too stupid.

So, calling your posts schizo ramblings is what I’ll do, and I’ll continue to do.

Which again, you just posted a schizo novel. Maybe say anything based in reality and I’ll actually sit down and read it in full again. Until then, no, you’re just as damaging as alcohol but without any of the fun.

QUOTE ME.

I just refuse to read your posts in full word for word. I can start at the beginning which will always be cope based, half way through you’ll talk about this RETIRED toon’s item level as an insult, talk about my character name and use that as the basis for your theory that I have schizophrenia, and half the time delve into a rant about how much you hate cata.

Why should I read your novel when I already have the synopsis of your schizo ramblings?

That’s crazy how you went and talked about the character name again.

You’re a pop up book. I know what you’re going to say before you say it. It’s cope filled lies to make yourself feel good.

Post another schizo rambling please.

I remember that thread.

Still not your alt so I’m still going to call him out for it.

What I said went right over your head…you took it too literally. You’re pretty easy to confuse here. I’m having an easier time with you than you could possibly imagine. You start to so show I am getting under your skin. Then you have to start talking about me to others in order to reach out for help and get more people on your side.

You get more and more flustered the more you post…Apathy…your losing it. And as I said before, you get overwhelmed when you read too much of something that you don’t like so your only response that you are capable of is to call it a schizo rant. You done it to other people on other threads.

:point_down:

I’ve already addressed this in a thread you once again ran away from.

You’re an idiot. I feel sorry for any loved ones around you, I know you’re the one they hate inviting over for the holidays. Youre quite literally the only one I consistently call schizo. It’s just you trogg.

This.

SoD has already proved that the playerbase by and large prefers easier content, that can be cleared quickly without too much difficulty. This is why ToGC was popular, and why SoD was so successful.

Cata with the harder heroic raids and limited time to do them is going to kill the majority of the casual playerbase that still plays PvE on these servers. I see most of the casuals that remain solely participating in PvP (a lot already do on Grobb.) I don’t see anyone wanting to bash their heads on Firelands for 2 months and maybe only kill a couple heroic bosses. Already we are seeing a rather strong division in the playerbase with the more casual raiders and players playing SoD with the more Hardcore playing Wrath into Cata.

There is a division because wrath lasted so long, people killed LK and they are done, nobody wants to raid ICC for 6 months, nobody wants to raid anything for six months, hence the increased Cadance for raids in cata and probly any other classic that drops.

The Hardcore guilds like mine will farm the first tier and Firelands quick for gear on heroic but i can understand anyone else under that having a problem. At the same time i feel they are probably shortening the length of the phases because of the backlash they got for such a long Dragon soul originally, even ICC originally was out for like 10 months before cata originally launched but Dragon soul was 13 months so longer. I honestly think they are going to keep the cadence for a quicker Dragon soul and move to MOP… and hopium here that maybe realize their mistake before Cata launches or during the first raid tier to lengthen each phase by a month or 2, but definitely keep it shorter than what Dragon soul tier was original by a significant amount of time. (roughly 4-5 months per phase for all phases).

Drivel, fwiw.

WotLKs problem is they did the item level bump in ulduar. While fun when it was happening it had bad trinkle down effects. It cheesed most of Ulduar’s harder encounters to the point of just blasting them down. It made ToGC an absolute joke. Not saying these things were hard, but they lost all encounter prowess because the main strategy is just dps zug it down and barely even doing most the mechanics. ICC was fairly challenging on a couple enounters. But the the buff started rolling out and it just became a zug fest again.

I hope they dont find some way to turn Cata into a pure zug fest like they did wotlk. Yeah the best of the best will find a way. But it shouldnt be just a ok… its week one… half the team never played cata before… whats the strategy raid leader? Oh… just do lots of dps so we dont have to do mechanics.