Cata Already Dead

You call anyone who upsets you a schizo here. And oh btw…In my "ramblings… I said how you are a schizo and how schizos have difficulty reading lots of text and are prone to calling others schizos. Most often times for most of my posts or any long post that you encounter, you get mad due to the fact that as a schizo that you yourself have proven yourself to be, it is very difficult for you to read and fully comprehend large posts, you do not understand emotions and assume others are being hostile towards you, you say the same insults repeatedly and will continue to say them until I reply to that insult specifically. Such as the rent free in the head insult… I have yet to reply to that, so in your mental illness that you have, you will keep saying it.

And also are incontinent with your stated goals…Such as saying over and over again how you are so done with me, that this is the last Ill see a response from you, or how you say you refuse to read what I type, yet reply directly to what I typed. You’re the schizo here. You know it, I know it.

I called it that you would be incapable of reading what I typed. I even made that my first post with zero paragraphs. just to get the point across that you are the one who suffers from this illness. That is why you think everyone but you is.

Had to use alt codes to get the name.

I didn’t ask for a made up story about how you got your name…last time you said why you chose that name, it was something completely different.

…not a prime example. Cuz I wasn’t talking about that toon that you just mentioned there. And also…

Wasn’t talking about that one either. You’re aware that people can see who your alts are that post on the forums? Addons and plugins that allow you to do that.

1 Like