Cat mount not being in LFR is good

Maybe make more effort into community driven content? That way… call me crazy, there is a reason to join a community. Yea sure people can pay for a carry, and then complain in the forums that they payed money. But they never even bother trying to find a guild, learn mechanics, socialize… hell probably stand in fire during WQ.

More stuff for guild content such as rewards are awesome IMO cause it fosters guild community. Same people complaining about this, will probably join a guild try the raid with no research complain that no one taught them the mechanics not even themselves and just pay for a carry.

39 Likes

Dude, this isn’t about doing difficult content. If normal difficulty was LFR and not the story mode that it is now, I would be fine with it.

I just don’t want to deal with being told I can’t join because I’m a BM Hunter. I don’t want to deal with being told I can’t join with my current ilevel. I don’t want to deal with being told I can’t join because I don’t have my 4 piece. I don’t want to deal with being told I can’t join because I don’t have the achievement for clearing normal or AOTC.

And no I don’t want to lead a raid either because I’m not a leader. I don’t know the fights and I’m just not set up for it.

They originally said you could get the cat on any difficulty and it’s pretty crappy that they changed their minds on that or waited until now to tell us.

Edit: Another reason this upsets me is I thought the slime cat was going to breathe some life into LFR. Castle and Sanctum queue times are really long. I was looking forward to this active LFR but if nobody has a reason to do it, then it’s going to be back to hour+ queue times.

138 Likes

It sounds like you have a lot of disdain for the type of player you’re describing, and don’t actually want them to join a guild or community because you dislike them. That kind of defeats the point of your advice to them to “join a community”.

That’s kind of the problem, isn’t it? You dislike the kind of player you’re describing that you will bar them from joining whatever community you are apart of, but any time they ask for an alternative option, your only advice is “just join a community that I won’t let you be apart of”.

52 Likes

so is it not LFR? no reason for me to play then

24 Likes

You lost me here. I don’t have time for all that tomfoolery.

7 Likes

Nah cause you still ain’t going to get more raiders the people who don’t raid just ain’t going to. All it proves is blizzard is trying to force people to raid when they don’t want to which I guess the players complaing about this forever were right we going to force you into endgame and that’s all that matters instead of just queuing like lfr people do.

9 Likes

Par for the course for blizz.

9 Likes

makes you think how much other things for dragonflight they will change their minds on…

12 Likes

I’m sorry but

During sanctum of domination the typical stance on hunters was “play marksmanship or no invite” by every pug

But my group I ran, I did the raid as venthyr beast mastery, at the time wild hunters mark or whatever it’s called was the “typical” choice

People will understand your preferences if you find the right people

There’s a reason why there’s other specs have mythic raid logs and not even playing their bis covenant

4 Likes

No one’s stopping you

2 Likes

It’s bad. It’s a good way to burn people out right before a new expansion launch. A lot of us like a few months of rest before we go back to the grind. Do I want the mount? Yes, but highly disappointed I cannot just get it casually in LFR so I can keep taking my break

19 Likes

i’m done with your brown nosing clark bent

22 Likes

Literally so many guilds in the game, pretty sure they can find one or two that they are “accepted” as you say. I don’t hate certain players, just attitudes that basically scream “I can’t do this so give it to me”

3 Likes

you and me both sista

3 Likes

Ok so if i want the pvp mount, but i only wana do random BG. Should i get rewarded a pvp mount that requires raiting for it?

3 Likes

That’s an impressive bunch of circular nonsense.

1 Like

you can literally do one raid a day, thats three days… boom rest go back to resting

1 Like

If I get lucky and get into a good pug. Because most people I know/raided with aren’t coming back for season 4.

7 Likes

Be honest

It’s weird that a normal raid (that’s literally LFR difficulty but people need to pay more attention) is so horrible

But a FFXIV raid is almost the exact same thing difficulty wise but it’s praised

4 Likes

If the kind of player you’re describing tried to join your guild, would you accept them? Would you run raids with them? The more you post the more you express your contempt for the kind of players you’re describing and it doesn’t seem like you want them in a guild with you or a raid with you.

6 Likes