Casual/Social player Looking for Guild

Looking for a larger, more active casual/social guild. Somewhere to hang out with and socialize while playing. Preferably a guild that’s not a ghost town when I log in lol. I’m not a hardcore player and never will be. I just want to play with cool people that enjoy the game.

Give me a holler if this is what you are looking for. Casual players are more than welcome!
Hope to see you soon!
Stormy

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

Hey Wildoh! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hi Wildoh,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hi Wildoh!

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have two weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run with. Additionally, a portion of our members have decided to put together a 1x/week raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

How do I get ahold of someone for an invite?

Hi there!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

Hey Freezerburns, I’m a new player and just sent you a discord friend invite!

Hello Wildoh!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We are a very social guild and usually there are several of us online willing to hangout and play the game! Fair warning though, right now if you join our guild our roster is a little light due to many of our players being on vacation or taking a break until the expansion goes live. Once War Within hits though we will definitely have a full roster of players!

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

1 Like

Bnet me. Stormy#1445 or Discord stormy1445