Casual vs 1% should stop

The entire point of covenants is for power to be attached to them else it becomes an irrelevant choice like sylvanas loyalist who got nothing but a low quality cutscene and nothing else

Power SHOULD be connected to such choices because in RPGs choosing a side should give you bonuses and rewards, power you can ONLY get by joining that side and nobody else will have access to it unless they make the same choice

Stop pretending RPG elements means erping in goldshire, Ion very specifically mentioned stat side of RP

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s such a great term. “Hey look over there, people putting in effort to figure out what offers better performance! How dare they not be mediocre!”.

:roll_eyes:

It’s funny how casuals call “Mythic raiders” toxic.

13 Likes

Most “1%ers” aren’t even playing with casuals or doing the content casuals do, so blaming them for all your problems is hilarious.

People love to throw Preach on a pedestal of a evil elitist ruining the game. Did you know preach doesn’t even use Raider IO? Know why? He plays with his guild.

Most of these evil “1%ers” are playing with their guild. These dipsticks you run into in the pugging world aren’t 1%ers, they’re just that, dipsticks who couldn’t cut it in a Mythic guild and take it out on you.

So stop blaming the “1%.”

19 Likes

yawn
 how can anyone take Ralph seriously anymore?

15 Likes

I’m going to play frost, all expansion long. Not caring about meta specs later in the expansion.

You got lucky, frost is the meta spec

I’m sorry, choosing a Sanctum, a weekly event, powering up that sanctum, getting its upgrades, farming up themed armor, a mount, having my Raid weapons be skinned in a certain way is not “irrelevant”.

But since Covenants have power, now the choice is being made only on that basis, not the rest of what Covenants offer.

Yeah, weekly events, mog, mounts, heck the signature ability. Power doesn’t a choice make, Power is a math problem.

Final Fantasy doesn’t make you choose between Fire 3 and Ice 3, especially when facing Ice monsters.

12 Likes

Oh cool. Had no idea. Even if doesn’t stay that way, still going to play it.

To be fair, I am sure most people don’t have that mindset. But to those who do, I am sure the irony is lost on them.

ding ding ding give this person a medal since they are right.

It’s why most people you ask what is the first thing to do in this game is to get into a good guild it opens up so meny more options for the game including raids/mythic+/pvp

Most pugs are toxic because they are either the GO GO GO GO mentality which is just stupid since lets be honest if you are pugging you normally arn’t doing the hardest content so no need to rush it or people who have seen what the top end players are doing and is frustrated that everyone isn’t playing at that level.

2 Likes

The 1% are pretty unimportant, actually. At least in terms of who the game should cater to. If something is OP in such a subtle way that it evades the 99%, then it’s not very OP. If something turns out busted, then the 99% will eventually find it and the result will be the same.

5 Likes

its world of WARCRAFT, and since like alliance and horde are holding hands we have to find war whenever we can, now its casual vs ultrahardcore meanwhile us barely hardcore look from the sidelines and saturate our blood with butter in our popcorn

1 Like

“I’m going to play the meta spec”

“I don’t care about the meta, I just got lucky”.

Says every “casual”. :rofl:

1 Like

I legit didn’t know. Thanks for telling me. I don’t watch streamers.

Power aka progression is the only thing that matters for most of us, without power attachment to covenants, covenants would be an easy choice because it is not hard at all to choose the covenant which theme you like.

But with power, now it becomes a meaningful and heavy choice people are actually forced to think about, now it is a real choice instead of fake rp, power is what makes the choice matter.

every casual

“I’m not going to follow icy veins, I trust noxxic more”

1 Like

So beautiful it brought a tear to this thousand yard stare.

Stop being a metaslave my dude.

How so ? You need to sacrifice 3 weekly events, 3 sets of mogs, 3 mounts and 3 Sanctums to hang out in.

Maybe because choosing something based on a theme is much more enjoyable than picking something you dislike thematically, but are forced to because of numbers ?

More like a choice that breeds resentment.

10 Likes

admits to using noxxic during mop

1 Like

I’m a casual. Legion was a fabulous xpac for a casual.
What’s 1%? :drooling_face: