<Casual But Competitive> New Guild Recruiting! Raid time Sat.8pm-11pmCST

(Casual But Competitive)

We are a PVE guild that wants to clear end-game content while maintaining a reasonable pace. We set this goal with the understanding that people have lives/work/school during the week. We only raid one night a week for 3 hours. We want people to find friends here and join together in Mythic+ content throughout the week while we wait for raid day. We are a Casual guild with our raid times and just having a good time in-game during the week, but we become Competitive when the raiding starts. Leadership has led multiple AOTC and mythic level progression in the past.

Goals:
AOTC and Progression after at our own pace.

Raid Time:
SAT. 6pm-9pm PST / SAT. 8pm-11pm CST / SAT. 9pm-12pm EST

Recruitment:
All classes and roles considered

Expectations for Raiders:
Be on time and ready to go when the raid starts.
Have enough flasks (phials in DF) to get you through the raid.
Buff Food
Any potion that you may need for end-game content.
(The guild will provide some of the items listed above. We will make posts to let raiders know we will provide.)
If a wipe is called or happens, expect to res, buff, and be ready to pull again as quickly as possible.
Clear coms if Raid lead is speaking.
If you have questions or don’t understand a mechanic, ASK.

Contact information:
Discord: Nighthazard#8347
Bnet: Nighthazard#1928

Final Comments:
We are a PvE guild, but that’s not to say that we won’t take part in some PVP from time to time, but it will not be our primary focus. Ultimately, everyone is here to have fun and clear content.

Recruiting!

Recruiting!

Returning player looking for a new guild here. my old one swapped servers while i was gone >.<

Please add me on discord or bnet. Would be happy to have a conversation with you.

Hi there. Whats the Warlock situation in the guild? Thx

Recruiting MAGE,DH,MONK and ALL HEALERS