Casual bashing

I never said that, you’re aware that all the evil menacing elite players bashing on the casuals don’t even come to these forums because they are more or less garbage.

No “elite” players care what casuals do or don’t do, they just want to do their own thing.

Let’s start a leet Raider, Real-Life IO. addon

Where are these fabled mythic raiders/elitists bashing casuals? Feels rather mythical.

1 Like

I would say it has to do with the feel of the expansion. Casuals like me don’t feel welcome

As a casual who plays a lot, there isn’t really anything fun for me in SL. I only do Argent Tournament dailies then go to Classic

4 Likes

most of us are here cause of covid, for sure. wouldnt have a sub if i wasnt “working from home”. they’ll bash us, when we go back into the office, we’ll leave, and subs will drop to BFA lows… 1.5 million?

1 Like

They quite literally don’t exist. I guess some people really felt like they needed a collective pat on the back for all the hard work they do on the forums today so these threads popped up.

Can’t wait to get linked a thread from an elite player who has 3 heroic boss kills talking trash about casual players as the defence for these threads.

2 Likes

For one thing, I do not think we can make such an assumption on how “elites” pay for their subscription. More casuals that I know pay with tokens.

For another, buying game time with tokens is not from Legion. It began in Warlords.

Someone paid $20 for their game time.

You are correct. It very much should bother them. We do not need 220 gear for world content. We ALL acquire the gear in which we work for.

You also have a typo with “wondering.” In case you are interested.

It is the new bandwagon. :man_shrugging:t2:

I don’t think all raiders or mythic + ers are elite. I also don’t think they’re evil. They’re just human beings, like me. Some people have views about limiting the progression available for people like me, which I disagree with.

You implied casuals were flooding the threads with self-pity posts which were getting “old” so, I am assuming, you want us to shut up and / or leave. You’re right about that.

1 Like

I raid 2hrs a week, run 1 maybe more m+ probably not making the timer, so I am a casual. I believe you should get appropriate ilvl gear depending on the difficulty of the content you run, so I am an elite.

It’s an enigma!

2 Likes

I dont think you know how tokens work but ok go ahead

Yes because the threads accomplish nothing, who are you talking to? 99.99% of these forums are casual players who don’t touch any of the more difficult content. Did you just want an echo chamber to collectively massage your fragile egos or what?

If that’s a case maybe we can create a megathread and stop bringing up elite players who:

1. don’t come here
  2. don’t care what you do in game
  3. don’t even think about casual players really
  4. most of the people i know still pay with money because gold acquisition is rough.
3 Likes

You’re like me, lazy AND a pig!

Ditto over here

Honestly, the intern in marketing / communications, who is low on the totem pole at HQ - whose job it is to peek in here and bring it up at the Monday meeting. Somebody must be keeping their finger on the pulse of what’s going on.

I ain’t giving Ion $5 via token subscription for murdering my class this tier.

Hey John, did you see those threads about how casuals are feeling victimized? What should we do about it?

Let’s re-add valor points so ~elite~ players have to cap two currencies now per week and get KSM + 2100 on first week furthering the mythic raiding tax.

Brilliant

yeah ngl rogues suck in pve

at least you can get ez glad with rmx

Yeah I know. I admit, it’s more of a faint hope clause.

It’s casual bashing time

The vaccine might kill more than just the virus.

When is it not casual bashing time, like this is new and different :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like