Caster aesthetic tier list

1. Mage - cool sets, barriers and spells look great, overall high iq vibes
  2. Spriest - good aesthetic but many sets give healer vibes (healer = lame). Cool spell animations
  3. Elemental - mid tier aesthetic, mid-tier spell animations, kind of goofy but in a good way
  4. Warlock - good sets but edgy vibes and the class is obnoxious/always op so that’s minus points
  5. Boomkin - chunky/inefficient vibes makes for a D tier aesthetic, even with glyph of stars.
  6. Devoker - gross
1 Like

You forgot hunter

Like wrong in everyway wth

All that matters

1 Like

They should be higher off their sets alone.

Idk I think most of mage sets are ugly, barrier spells are dated graphically and especially frost and our spells have been needing graphical updates forever.

We just have high IQ vibes because most people can’t figure out how to live for 10 seconds on a mage when picking up class :joy:

1. Warlock
  2. Mage
  3. Spriest
  4. Ele
  5. Boomie
  6. Devoker

Kel’thuzad mage set when

Necrolord cloth. One of the recolors is even Kel’thuzad themed, I think?

1 Like

This thread makes me sick. You should all be ashamed.

He’s more warlock vibes these days imo not many mage vibes from that lich

Ever get to try him in Hots? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

nope never played HOTS

I’m sad that it croaked because it had some of the coolest ability design I’ve seen.

Idk i looked up his abilities. He still more of a necromancer/warlock then a frost mage IMO.

Like he used to be a mage but when he went cult of the damned/necromancer I think he dropped alot of his mage qualities

Hes a frost mage

Not anymore. He’s a necromancer.

He has like some shred of mage capacity but he is more necromancer then mage.

He looks cool tho man

I mean ya but hes a lich and stuff. His application to mage community is declined.

Now you wanna talk cool mages ingame you got

Rhonin. He was sick archmage and he even went out like a boss drawing the mana bomb to him in theramore and porting others out.
You had his mentor Korialstrasz aka Krasus who was a red dragon, archmage and kirin tor and cool as heck.
Kael’thas- prob coolest fire mage in WoW
Anasterian Sunstrider- another OG fire mage.
Jaina. Best frost mage
Khadgar- boss mage
Medivh - boss mage idk why we don’t have his travel form for mages.
Aegwynn- boss mage
Aran-. Still WTB Flame Wreath from him

I wish mage thematically was more centered around the bigger mages in lore. Were like birthday party clowns compared to them as a class

I think hots did Jaina, Kael’thas and Kel’thuzad better as Mages than WoW devs have done Mages in a while. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: It was cool to have flamestrike and cone of cold just blow people to bits.

This is something I’m surprised they haven’t done anything with; combat porting. Like, throw an enemy 20-30 feet up and have them fall. Or pick a location to throw your team.

1 Like