Carries and unholy DKs breaking the game

Can not climb cr as a new player. Every game is a 1400+ player with a less than 300 cr player instantly 1 shotting me and my partner trying to get conquest and gear. Neither me or my partner are above 400 cr. Last game was a 1500 unholy DK and a 200 Balance druid. Unholy dk 1 shot us both. Cant even get honor in random BGs cause ques are over 9 This game needs a serious re work

4 Likes

lmfao ‎ ‎ ‎

18 Likes

Bro you can’t talk poorly about unholy dk’s, all the fotm players that were playing Fury Warrior before it got nerfed are going to cry on your post

found one

6 Likes

This may or may not be satire, but honestly the dk part is true. Trying to learn how to play the game while a dk is cleaving your whole team with an abomb limb is kinda nutty…

2 Likes

Literally impossible

2 Likes

we are complaining about dk now ?

Yes, unholy is gross. Why wouldn’t you complain about limb?

15 Likes

i mean you can but its not really that high up on my list

2 Likes

On your list where does unholy’s insane opening pressure drop?

if i had to write up a list of 10 things i find annoying or op 8-10 ? do i think the spell is a bad design ? no i really like it in both theme and function. do i wish the class itself did more damage and less was in slappys ? sure. its like a 6-8 global set up you can see coming a mile away

2 Likes

Lmao what?

1 Like

Blight, Dt, limb, uf, apoc. 20k DPS.

Insane setup

1 Like

Impossible to get off really.

1 Like

so you just did your burst with 0 festerings and stacked 0 necrotics

1 Like

Unholy frenzy into apoc bursts four and you’ve got full runes to keep slamming into people. Sure I guess you can get 2 up before hand if you really want but it’s not like it matters since you’ll be pulling every defensive from most teams just with that alone if your partner has a pulse - congrats.

3 Likes

you have to use defensives when a class stacks 5 cds ? shockedface as i alluded to earlier its good but there are a ton of other things worse.

and necrotics dont refresh so you would 100% want to get 2 up first so after apoc you can pop the last 2 to full stack it

2 Likes

Why everyone leave fury? Is still just as strong!!

You have to use defensives and still take ungodly pressure from it and it’s the one that’s causing all the issues. If you did your burst as unholy with all your other cds and no abom limb the damage is suddenly super reasonable. Odd how that works huh?

It’s pretty up there for the problematic things. Abom limb shouldn’t have such insane damage that it can basically solo an entire team if nobody reacts right. It’s also waaaay too much damage for a 1 button ability that also keeps gripping you back to the dk so kiting it out can be difficult if you don’t have a teleport or proper mobility.

You can minmax it like that but you don’t have to and there’s plenty of times you just wanna get your damage going for the pressure.

1 Like

Oh the glorious it takes x global to set up.

Doesnt matter at all, you’ll still end up using Limb and guaranteed 2 people in the limb. With a fury warrior boosting all your pet and shadow damage for that same window.