Care bears have been purchased by blizzard

there are plans to add the Care bear army to the horde. They will have an army and can use the care bear stare

1 Like

I feel like we’re lacking context.

Did ABK buy Hasbro or something?

1 Like

The context is that this guy and the other 6 or so alts he posts on makes these dumb threads about adding races from other IPs and then also necros them on other alts months later. Safe to just ignore.

16 Likes

iBuster boy is the king of trolls - he loves to bug people, and he has never ever posted his own post.

We already have them.

12 Likes

what about the green care bear called lucky bear

1 Like

He wasnt feeling good during that photo shoot, but he’s here.

3 Likes

what about the one with polkadots

There is no polkadot carebear so there is no polkadot carebear wow bear.

So this is a straight up troll post, right?

2 Likes

Yes.

This post is now 10+ characters long.

I bet that sounded funnier in your head.

1 Like

You’ve been trolled by Felleynd. His main was becoming too well known apparently this one works better for now. Blizzard doesn’t care. I made a whole post with examples in hopes of getting rid of him, which was “deleted by staff.”

4 Likes

Sadly, talking about actions on your account is against the rules and could get you in trouble.
Seems like a silly rule, but to avoid getting in trouble again, might not want to go talking too much about it.
If he’s breaking the rules, flag the posts or consider seeing if you can send an email to the proper Blizzard department (if they even have one for this sorta thing any more)

1 Like

I’ve been a Carebear in WoW since 2004.

Imgur

3 Likes

Joke’s on you, OP. I love this idea.

(Not really)

Or…do I?

true trolls like you actually harass people and try to pester and be harassing to them. My posts are just ideas. If you do not like them you can read other posts and harass those people. It will irritate them too .

I’m not discussing my moderation, I’m pointing out Blizzard is fully aware of him and doesn’t care to act on his blatant violations. I’m splitting hairs with the rules the same way he usually does to get away with violating the gray area of the TOS.

He does everything but the last 2. And it wouldn’t shock me if he does the 5th of those behind the scenes. He knows full well Blizzard did not buy the Care Bears, and I’m pretty sure I recall him already posting about a Jedi class.

I don’t intend to discuss the actions taken against me, I’m discussing the LACK of action taken against him. I’ve omitted the parts of my original post that contained any of that information that could be considered targeting and any appeals I might have made. :wink:

1 Like

Green is missing, but they are really called Care Bear Gummy Bears.

My favorite flavor is grape, not a fan of apple flavored.

2 Likes