Care bears have been purchased by blizzard

I’ll gladly suffer the daftness of a Ivalton/Felleynd thread (I like to play along with some of them) if that means a post by Bravik, since it’s been so long. I always appreciate your support! :blue_heart:

I’m always disappointed when any green gummy of any brand is not the superior fake lime flavor :green_circle:.

2 Likes

Pandaren are getting more customization options?

Sounds good, I was always partial to Love a Lot Bear. She was cool.

They should start by giving males the red panda skin. Still annoys me it’s only available to one gender.

1 Like

Thank you for bringing back my childhood OP and getting the Carebears Countdown stuck in my head…

Actually they had a reboot fairly recently:

Professor Coldheart is the true hero of the franchise.

Thank you!

I only subbed to respond to the battle tag thread that was sadly nuked shortly afterwards. The anti-battle tag players are quite tiresome in their incorrect circular logic, and I just had to participate after weeks of reading their nonsense.

Although I have no intentions on playing the game for now, I read these forums daily. Keep up the fun Gifs and I’ll be sure to continue showing my support. They always bring a smile to my face.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You already are a carebear because you are a cute panda, draw a picture of a heart on your chest and you’re Tenderheart,

Everybody knows pandas are for kids.

1 Like

Panda rogues are I Don’t Care Bears they stab you and take your stuff.

1 Like

We already used it. Did you NOT see how N’Zoth died?

1 Like

I tho0ught he was the villian

The Horde might finally win a war now.

what kind of war