Can't use boost

Is there anything else I can do?

I bought the expansion w/ the boost included. The transaction has been marked as complete since yesterday and it’s been 24 hours. I’m still getting the “Internal Error” message.

This - and 2 other purchases are marked as Queued.

That just means they are still processing.

If all goes well and these finish, should be available then.

5 Likes

im having the same issue

At risk of hijacking the thread, any word on why we are losing access to professions when you use a Cata classic boost?

After boosting, my rogues 300/300 alch and herb are set to 0/0 and unsuable.

I’m not interested in unlearning and losing my patterned recipes…

The best I can tell you, Rambush, is that we have reports in on it so it can be looked into. I don’t have an update on the status.

5 Likes

Thank you, acknowledgement it’s a known issue is infinitely better than nothing.

Would it be possible to put this reply on one of the threads dedicated to the issue?

this one seems to have the most traction:
[CATA] Professions showing 0/0 after boost - WoW Classic / WoW Classic Bug Report - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Thanks.

The CS forum isn’t a bug report forum, so posting about it here isn’t useful and would need to be place in a forum made for such.

No, sorry. It also isn’t an official “This is a known issue”… it is an issue that has been reported and has been forwarded to our QA team for investigation.

It may make it onto the known issue list soon enough, or they may be able to find a fix that can be applied in a hotfix that will make something like that unnecessary, but I’m afraid I cannot post in the Bug Report forum with that kind of engagement unless directed to by QA.

5 Likes

I’ll take what I can get. Thanks. You can delete my posts in this thread if you’d like, not that you need my permission.

1 Like