Can't turn in the Lost Mail quest?

I have the lost mail item and accepted the quest. I made a portal to Dalaran and found Madam Goya in the Underbelly. I can see the quest as ‘‘Ready to turn-in’’ in the quest tracker, but I cannot turn in the quest to Madam Goya. There is no question mark on her but I can see the question mark on the map in her location. When I click on her, there is no option to turn in the quest either.

I tried to abandon the quest and re-accept it several times. I tried to abandon the quest, put the item in my bank, log out, log back in, re-add the item in my inventory, accept the quest again, and still the same issue. The quest is ready to be turn-in, but I just cant for some reason

5 Likes

This sounds like phasing, any uncompleted chains in that area?

2 Likes

Not that I am aware of. This is the only quest I took in Dalaran. I am not aware of any pre-requisites for this particular quest? Right now, the only quests I have in my tracker are the Lost Mail one, several from Zandalar (I am completing my level there right now), and one of the daily ones in Pandaria (for the serpent rep).

1 Like

I am also currently experiencing this issue. The Dwarf npc who lost the mail starts an rp with Madam Goya when I enter the room, but I’m unable to actually give the mail back to her. I’ve tried abandoning and re-accepting several times as well, disabled all addons, and various other things that haven’t succeeded yet.

3 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue. The ? is on the mini map until I reach the room the NPC is in, then it’s gone and Madam Goya can’t be interacted with at all.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

ok, was able to turn it in. Abandoned the quest and sent it to anther character who had previously completed legion and everything was available at that point. I’m assuming it’s because the char i tried to turn it in with originally had not gotten far enough through the legion quest itself.

tldr: give it to another character or complete more of the legion quest.

1 Like

Same issue here!

1 Like

same issue :frowning: any resolution?

warlock lvl 42 who just started legion quests same issue I couldnt see Goya before finishing artifact quest now that im done i can see her but cannot interact to see BMAH or turn in the quest the lost mail.

Same issue. Level 45 DK. Don’t know what to do :frowning:

This seems to be an issue after the pre-patch.

I picked up this quest over the last week on 2 different characters, both level 40 - 45. It seems you can only interact and hand in with Madam Goya at level 50.

Didnt they make BMAH only accessible at lvl 50 now? Maybe thats why? Cause i am having the same issue.

Leveling my toon to 50, will report back to see if this fixes it. I do still think this should be fixed though, as a lot of people will be playing through legion at lower levels now.

Any confirmation if leveling to 50 solves the issue?

Leveling to 50 did in fact resolve the issue.

3 Likes