Can't Turn in "Better Dead than Dread" to Bowmistress Li - Loremaster Progression Barred - PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, THANKS!

Same bug here, did everything. Cleared all quests in pandaria, removed all quests and picke up again, she ALWAYS disappear, i even did the dungeon, the scenario, everything.
Blizzard has nothing to say?

5 Likes

Just hit 84 on my mechagnome and wanted to knock out this Loremaster while levelling her.

Running into the same bug described here.

1 Like

It looks like a Blizzard customer service account combined and closed related posts to this bug, so I’d say we’re on their radar but may need to wait until the work week starts tomorrow/next week for them to take a look.

4 Likes

I have a workaround. It requires the use of azerite auto pilot with auto accept quest and auto turn in quest options checked. Fly in from the dread waste side where you can see Bowmaster Li and do a fly-by spam click to try and get the quest to turn in. Took a few tries, but it eventually worked.

6 Likes

Where is this addon available? Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll give this a go! After this quest is accepted, does it mean we stay in the phase and she doesn’t disappear ?

1 Like

Crispdk, it worked for me too! For those of you who want to try, just download the Twitch app from a web browser, then search for the WoW addon “Azeroth Auto Pilot” in the Twitch app under “Mods” and then “World of Warcraft” addons. Launch game after addon is installed, and type “/aap” into chat to check settings for auto accept quest and auto turn in quest to be check marked. Fly over the zone line and spam click, like you said. Clicky, Clicky. It worked for me too after a few tries. Still think Blizzard should fix this… but I really appreciate the tip and can now finish off MoP :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh man! That’s awesome news, thanks guys <3

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like my thread was combined with this thread so I think we are on the right track.

I’m gonna try the the add on tomorrow night.

2 Likes

This worked for the quest turn-in I had for her, but unfortunately not for the quest pickups. I can see she has 2 quests for me, but I can’t click fast enough manually to accept them and the auto-pickup feature is not working. I also tried that feature in Dugi Guides as well with no avail. Guess I am stuck until this gets fixed :frowning: :sob:

1 Like

Same for me, she has 2 quests that are available. I got the addon that auto accepts quests. but still doesn’t work. I have never even received the quest “Better Dead than Dread” can’t even recieve that one.

3 Likes

Bliz care to comment?

4 Likes

Not in the Bug Report forum. It’s not interactive, and the only Blizzard employees that read here are QA – and their job doesn’t involve discussing reported bugs with players, other than to solicit more details.

You report bug, QA forwards legitimate bugs to developers, developers fix bug when they decide to. End of story

2 Likes

I’d recommend everyone reporting the bug in game every day in detail and label it day one, day two, etc. as well as continue to participate in this thread.

6 Likes

Same here, she phases out when you get near her. I did try that one MOD up there but I was only able to turn in a quest but I can’t seem to pick up the quests she has… I would like to do the Kalxxl quest line and get the mount. But seems like I have to start with her…

3 Likes

I used Dugi Guides and it worked for me and got the 2 quests from her. Just keep trying, and hopefully you’ll catch it.

2 Likes

how did u get it to work? I installed it and able to click on her, buy using the rope coming up beside here. she shows the quests, but unable to accep them

2 Likes

It’s not just Bowmistress Li, it’s the FP also that disappears as well as a quartermaster NPC. The bug affects every NPC at Serpent’s Spine.

4 Likes

Cant get the starter quests for Dread Wastes because the questgiver phases out. Could you please fix this? I’m trying to catch up on lore before Shadowlands.

5 Likes

I think I got lucky with mine. The NPC stayed for a while to the point that I thought blizzard had fixed it lol. But they all disappeared, and just used the rope to go up and spammed her until I auto accepted both quests.

2 Likes