Cant Transfer my Character - Auction active?

So I decided i wanted to move my DK to my old realm to play with some friends, but every time i try to do it, it keeps telling me i have active auctions.
Before I even thought about trying to do the Xfer, i canceled the 1 auction i had running, and Retrieved it from my mailbox with no issues. I’m pretty sure none of them sold, but I could be wrong and just didnt realize it? I dunno, the whole AH issues and phantom mail n what not.

The weird thing is though… I was messing around just to try it, and it will let me do a Server + Faction change without any issues… but the moment I remove the Faction Change part of it… it goes right back to telling me i have active auctions again…

note: I made sure to delete/retrieve any mail in my box, and made sure that there are no “caged pets” in my inventory, or mailbox as well. Even left the guild I was in, thinking maybe the few pets in the Guild bank may be causing the issues…

HAAAALLLPPPPPP!!!

If you have recently sold stuff via the auction house, you are currently affected by a bug that they’re still trying to work out. Keep an eye on the Bug Report forums for a thread called ‘Auction House Issues,’ as any updates will be made there.

3 Likes

alrighty, thank you!

1 Like

I am having the same issue for almost 5 days now. :frowning:

They are still working on the issue.