Cant Transfer Character

For the last couple days I’ve been trying to transfer one of my characters to a different realm and change factions and each time I try it fails with the Error “This Character hasn’t logged in recently. Log in with this character, log out, and try again.” The thing is though I have logged in on him all week and a couple of times today alone. While I have transferred him recently it was on 1/22/21 so I do not believe that to be the issue. Hoping someone knows a fix to this.

Do you recall if you had any rewards available from the Great Vault on that character, Thalrorain? Check it and clear out any rewards you may have.

Keep in mind, the Great Vault retains any uncollected rewards from previous weeks so be sure to close it out and open it back up to check if you have additional rewards.

Oh I feel so stupid that solved the problem. Thank you very much

Completely understandable. It’s a weird error message that doesn’t really give you a good indication of what the issue is. We have a bug in for it to hopefully update the error to be a bit more clear. :slight_smile:

1 Like