Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

Daily bump.

2 Likes

Yeah I got unlucky and got one of the “Nothing I can do GMs” even after specifically asking to just be granted the quest.

2 Likes

Just got a response back on my ticket. They apologized for taking THREE WEEKS to respond, only to then tell me that there’s nothing they can do. So in other words, I will not be renewing my membership nor will I be supporting this awful company anymore.

2 Likes

At the beginning of the month I got the expansion and a subscription for the first time since cataclysm. Saw new races, and grinded to get the zandalari. I havent played since my first post here when i uncovered this bug. I turned off auto renew on my sub. If this isnt fixed by the time my current month ends im not going to continue a new sub. Ridiculous support keeps telling everyone there is nothing they can do.

2 Likes

Bumping. 9 days on ticket

1 Like

Just got my response for my ticket - basically said they don’t have an available work around on their end. No update on any kind of timeline but that they are working on it for a “future patch”.

1 Like

Yeah, basically the same response. When I pushed back and said that others have reported they had been given the quest they tried to say they hadn’t seen any reports of others having the problem. I linked them the internal posting and this thread so fingers crossed that they do the right thing.

1 Like

Wow, I wish I’d seen this thread before I spent literal days grinding this asinine achievement. Can confirm this same thing is happening to me.

1 Like

Lame as it is, with a level 70 it takes like 2 hours to re-run the BFA quests. You can do the full war campaign without doing the uniting zandalar parts. I gave in and did this weekend.

1 Like

My avatar is a classic character. I haven’t played retail since Legion. My highest level character besides my evoker is 45. Took a while to research and figure out all the things you need to do to unlock the zandalar troll, which is why it took me days.

1 Like

Here i am bumping again…

4 Likes

Oh man… this sucks. Why does it have to be on the LAST part of the achievement too?
Blizzard, pls fix. :((((

3 Likes

does anyone know if the quest is still working for races other than Dracthyr?

1 Like

I think I’m having this same issue. I got all the way to this spot and then this quest just wasnt there as an Evoker.
I havent played WOW in several years and started as Evoker specifically to try to get Zandalari Trolls unlocked.

I do wonder… I have some other “orange” quests in Zandalar, and I wonder if you have to finish all / more of those?
Has anyone tried that?

2 Likes

I see the quest is being given to some people by GMs, and some people are being told they must wait until the proble is fixed…
I’ve reported bug and also opened a ticket. Will link to this thread if they contact me, hopefully they can help everyone and soon.

3 Likes

Still not fixed! Very frustrating :confused:

2 Likes

Got another response saying that no-one should be getting the quest from GMs anyway, and thus they won’t give it to me. They also said they still don’t have a fix, which considering it’s been almost two months, is kind of insane to me.

4 Likes

I can confirm this is still not working.

4 Likes

I just tried it today, still can’t do it on my Evoker. Kinda weird to see all these replies going almost 2 months and 0 fixes.

7 Likes

Took so long to fix that I was able to level a new character, do all the BfA/Zandalar Forever quests, and finally unlock the trolls. Ridiculous that I had to do this twice just to get one simple thing, but whatever I guess.

2 Likes