Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

Did not work for me

I didnt even pick it up it was just in my log when i zoned into that area.
Maybe the gm did it since i have had a ticket in for 2 weeks?

Interesting. Still can’t get it anywhere, no matter how many times I reload the zone/UI. Got my ticket answered a while back, but nothing for me yet. Hopefully they’re at least starting to roll out the quest to some people.

Not working for me. Anyone else could get the quest?

Still broken for me. Haven’t placed a ticket again, maybe I should?
Anyone have more success with the tickets?

1 Like

Here is the official response.

Rhikalos
Hiya,

Game Master Rhikalos here! I appreciate you taking the time to seek me out and I thank you for your patience. First off I apologize for the wait as we had been exceptionally busy with the pre-patch as well as the launch for the Dragonflight expansion.

Back to the matter at hand I do have some updates for you on this quest issue you ran into. Our dev team has received quite a few reports on this and it looks like its currently not working for Dracthyr Evokers. Our team is looking into getting this fixed as soon as possible so you’ll need to hold tight and try again later once this is hotfixed.

Thank you again for taking the time to bring this to my attention and I hope we can get a fix running for this soon, but if you do need any further assistance with anything else lemme know. Take care and have a good rest of your day.

3 Likes

Still no fix??

2 Likes

Ok can confirm on my end that the gm did start my quest for me.
I was able to finish and unlock the trolls.
But was like a 3 week wait… =/

2 Likes

Same for me. Stuck here and just put in a ticket

3 Likes

I spent the better part of 6 hours trying to figure out what I missed and looking online. Somehow I found this and I am having the exact issue as everyone else… Flippin ticket says there is a 15 day wait…

2 Likes

I spent the better part of 6 hours trying to figure out what I missed and looking online. Somehow I found this and I am having the exact issue as everyone else… Flippin ticket says there is a 15 day wait…

2 Likes

Bumping until blizzard decides to do their job

3 Likes

Bumping again

1 Like

Anyone get any updates??

1 Like

Been about two weeks since this happened to me. Still nothing. Getting pretty sick of waiting on a fix.

1 Like

This problem has been up for so long that my sub is about to expire soon. I wish they just gave everyone in this thread the Zandalari trolls since we have been waiting for so long with no fix.

Yeah this is ridiculous. Were literally blocked out of content. that should be a P0 fix for blizzard.

3 Likes

Bumping to keep it near top

1 Like

This is so frustrating.

1 Like

Where are you blizzard

2 Likes