Can't start BFA "Re-rebuilding the A.F.M.O.D." Quest

Can confirm this is still an issue. Unable to accept the quest on my Dracthyr Evoker. Frustrating too as it seems near the end of the war campaign.

1 Like

48 hours and they still haven’t responded to my ticket

1 Like

I’ve had a ticket submitted for two weeks now. I just wanted to play a Zandalari for the new expansion.

Same here, put in a ticket as soon as I found out, and no response. Looks like we wait bois until they have a huge patch. They have a lot of bugs due to this issue.

Bumping… not sure why my classic character showed up. Thanks!

Same here. I grinded fir days with my evoker on horde and cant get this quest. This is unnacceptable that blizzard hasnt responded to anyone here. Literally just got back into wow for the first time in 6 years, saw new races and decided to grind for them. Cant even get them because of this game breaking bug. Cancelling my sub i just got and asking for a refund. Blizzard sucks

1 Like

Managed to get this response on my ticket today:

So at least Blizzard knows, they just don’t have a fix yet.

5 Likes

I’m not going to play until they fix that bug

1 Like

Any updates from anyone?

Still bugged. I hope they fix it soon. A subbed base games should have a little more urgency when it comes to bugs preventing players from accessing content.

1 Like

Still waiting

Same here, got an automated response that solve f**ing nothing

My support ticket got closed for some reason… so i havent heard anything yet from Blizzard on this.

1 Like

Bump, maybe someday they will respond or fix the issue

Bumping until this is fixed or acknowledged

Yeah just ran into this issue. Not sure why if it’s a known bug they’re unwilling to just put a quest complete flag on our accounts. Not like it’s a substantial time saver/unfair advantage to just move us along to the next stage.

3 Likes

Bumping thread for visibility

Blizzard need heeeelp

1 Like

I grinded and grinded for days to get the Zandalari just to get locked out. I’ve been coming back to this post for about a week and still no soulution. Blizzard I get you have so many things to take care of but you’d think you’d fix an issue that is locking players out of part of the game. Especially since we PAY to play this game.

2 Likes

Ok just logged in and decided to check. The quest is up for me now.