Can't start argent tournament for a second faction

Even though I am a champion of Orgrimarr since sept 20th of this year, I can’t start the Silvermoon line of quests. No Valiant Challenge quest appears…
I am a Pandaren , changed from undead BEFORE doing any of the tornament… what am I doing wrong?

Mite be the fact that ur pandaren but i could be wrong.

well wowhead says pandaren are grouped with orgrimaar… and I am a champion of orgrimaar …?? no idea why I can’t move on

You may have to open a ticket on this one the race change reset the argent tournament and requires u to start over.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/187200

even if I started the whole process of the argent tournament after the race change?

SOmething bugged so i would open a stuck on quest ticket and see if a GM can take a look posting in the bug forums woudnt hurt either.

thanks …I will do that

1 Like

Just to doublecheck, Brewslie, do you have low level quest tracking on? Have you tried speaking directly to the NPC for the faction you are trying to champion next?

3 Likes

Diddnt think of that good catch.

Yes to all that…and checked all over the inernet as well!

Bumping this old thread since it appears to still be an unresolved issue. I am having the same problem on this Goblin. I’m assuming any non-vanilla race is locked out of switching factions in the Argent Tournament once finished with their factions main race (in this case, Orcs/Org). I have submitted a ticket for a GM response.

1 Like

Better to start a new thread then necro anything over 2 weeks the necrolords would aprove not so much on the forums.

1 Like

You would need to file a bug report. Customer Support does not fix bugs.

Issue is with races added after Wrath (Goblins and Worgen mainly).

Other than filing a bug report, that’s all you can do. They were able to help in the past.

1 Like

For posterity, it would appear that this issue was due to a race change. It is unknown whether my race being goblin was the issue or whether this issue would also affect legion/bfa allied races as well or the simple act of race changing to begin with causes the problem. But I would just go ahead and assume that any race added to the game post-cata will likely encounter this same problem. Thankfully a GM was able to resolve my issue by forcing the other faction NPC’s to enable their quests for me.

4 Likes

Thank you for the update. I’m glad they were still able to help.

2 Likes