Can't Server Transfer Character

When I try to purchase the service, it says that I have pending auctions, but i don’t, and mailbox is empty.

It is from this character, forgot to switch.

Been seeing this crop up a bunch. I’d make a post in bug reports. In the mean time, check you ignore list to see if it’s populated. You might have a mail from someone on that list.

from another post, it was suggested that you submit a ticket.

1 Like

It’s a known issue that is being looked into but I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA on a resolution yet.

4 Likes

welp…there ya go.

Came across this same issue on my shammy when i was going to move her to a raiding guild on a diffrent server. You’re not alone man.

So… it’s ten months later and into the launch of a new expansion.

I got offered the free realm transfer to get off of Area 52… but get this Auction House error and can’t do it. I had cancelled my auctions five hours ago and have no mail, but the error persists, stopping me from using the service.

Now I’m stuck with these super long queues and can’t get off this super duper full server even if I wanted to.

Any updates on this ‘known issue’?

1 Like

I am also having this issue trying to get my characters off of Area 52. The characters have no mail, auctions, etc. It did not affect my low level DKs (heritage armor). I really hope they fix this before they disable the free transfer.

Holyhero posted this workaround which seems to be working for people so far…

4 Likes

I would also like to resurrect this thread. I haven’t auctioned anything in days and it says I have pending auctions and cannot Free Transfer from Area 52. The login queue was 3 hours long last night. I have had a ticket open for 14 hours and counting.

This worked for me as well!

While the symptoms here do sound similar, the original issue being reported 10 months ago was different. It’s important we take care when resurrecting old threads so that the issues are not confused. I’m going to go ahead and close this topic though, since there are several other more recent threads where this conversation can take place.