Can't seem to unlock mechagnomes

I have the Nazjatar base open on my Alliance alt. I think I’ve done everything I need to there. I dunno though. Wonder if I need to hit rank three with one of the dudes.

1 Like

You had to do into Nazjatar intro to be able to go to Mechagon in the first place.

3 Likes

Hmm… don’t think so, as Wiggly said it’d only be the intro bit.

2 Likes

Okay, according to a different page on WoWhead it does say Urgent Care the quest that starts the questline can also be obtained in Stormwind Embassy from Aysa Cloudsinger.

Or it can show up as a pop up quest in Boralus.

You checked stormwind first? Judging by the first replies…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve checked both. It’s very odd.

1 Like
3 Likes

This is the Alliance alt that has the achievement, for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Yeah, I read that on Wowhead and it seems like I’ve done all of that. The only thing I can’t do is go to the embassy with a 120 character. Maybe it’ll show up when my alt is 60. Who knows.

1 Like

Yeah, they probably didn’t remove the level cap requirement. Hopefully that’s it. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Well with the leveling buff that may be easier to do now.

Love my mechagnomes. I just hate they have so limited haircolors that the base gnomes got. A gnome without pink or green hair is just not as fun : /

3 Likes

They would be so much better, if they had even half of what the normal gnomes have customization wise. They are so limited currently.

2 Likes

I finished mine at level 50 for Mechagnomes. So unless something bugged, that’s not it.

2 Likes

I would play one if they had the option to look totally mechanical (other than just with their heritage armor). Also, if I had more character slots.

I guess if it really bugs me I could put in a ticket.

1 Like

Well that’s unfortunate because…

This is a post from Jan of 2020…

Don’t tell me it’s been bugged this long?! :man_facepalming: :tired_face:

2 Likes

Well none of my Alliance alts are anywhere near exalted with Rustbolt and didn’t they remove the rep requirement awhile back?

1 Like

I hope the gnome options merge one day. The full robot look is something I wanted when requesting mechagnomes so I also hope they add some of that down the line. The Automa and the Jiro look cute, I hope blizz couod fit some of that style of machinery onto mechagnomes too. But mostly want the mechagnomes from northrend full robot options.

2 Likes

100% this.

1 Like

You did the whole storyline of fixing the gnome leader’s heart?

1 Like

Yes, the rep requirements were removed from unlocking the ARs.

But not apparently from being able to see the quest NPCs :expressionless:

That’s the questline, they are trying to start to unlock the Mecha-gnomes. The starting quest NPC and or quest in general is seemingly missing.

2 Likes

Ah well, thanks for the help everyone. Like I said, it’s not like I want to play one so it’s no biggie. Just kinda weird. I’m gonna hit the sack for the night.

1 Like