Can't see Talanji in the great seal War is Here war campaign quest

I made a relatively new alt and just finished the zandalari quests for the emissary reward but he’s not in his usual spot in the great seal. I’ve turned in this quest a million times on other characters so I know I’m in the right spot. I also just reached the War is Here war campaign quest and I talked to King Rastakhan and he does his dialogue, but then it says to talk to Princess Talanji within the Great Seal which is right where Rastakhan just was but she doesn’t show up. I also cannot see any players in the great seal, only some NPCs.

I just realized that the zandalari emissary Natal’Hakata is actually in the great seal but he’s by the entrance and has a dialogue that says “Where is everyone?” and it talks about Talanji’s crowning by the steps of the Zanchul. I think that’s a different quest though because the war campaign quest mentions talking to her in the great seal…? I am confused.

3 Likes

Same Issue here

1 Like

i have the exact same problem im getting upset about it … i abandoned the quest 3 times seeing that the first time worked and let me talk to him but now im stuck on trying to find Princess Talanji within the great seal ,

1 Like

btw im a lvl 120 monk panda not a lv 26 druid wtf !!!

If you haven’t done the quest A Queen’s Entourage yet, either do it, or drop it, then you will be able to see Talanji for War is Here.

2 Likes

I had the same problem. Can’t drop the quest after you get it from the Orgrimmar Embassy for Troll allied race. Even though I have done the quest chain before I had to do the whole crowning over again. Don’t pick up the quest for allied race. You can’t drop it at the moment. You will have to finish it.

Seems that logging in and out actually worked for me so give it a try while you stand in the spot to turn in the quest.

I have this problem too,I have put in a ticket looked all over the web with no luck.

Came back from a 2 xpac hietus in wow…

I’m having both issues that the op (from 3 years ago) had. No princess Talanji for “War is Here” at the Great Seal, and no Natal’Hakata to turn in Zandalari world quests either. I have completed the allied race questline as well.

It’s discouraging to see this is an issue from three years ago that is still there. i was under the impression the Natal’Hakata issue was introduced with the 10.1.5 patch and changes to acquiring allied races.

Sharing in solidarity. I’m finding the same issue and I’ve recorded it here. Also I think it’s related to the many zuldazar phasing bugs reported since 10.1.5

2 Likes

I just had a similar issue. Logged out and back in and the issue was resolved for me.

Have same problem as Lotney. She disappears when I follow her upstairs. I relogged and it didn’t help. I concede, I first started a quest where I met the Princess on the docks and rode upstairs. Something broke then (can’t remember what), so I looked it up here and it said I had to start the quest from Ogrimmar (Grommash Hold). Abandoned the first quest and started the one at GH, and this is where I’m stuck.

I had this problem for days, I ended up going around to the other available missions in the area, she was standing by the giant frog for the mission Gaze of the Loa.