Cant return to Maldraxxus

I was doing Shadowlands Quests. After I finished Bastion story, I went to Maldraxxus, but I forgot to finish some quests in Bastion, so I decided to Heart to Bastion and now I cant get back to Maldraxxus.

1 Like

Have you gone to the flight master in Oribos? He should have a dialog that will send you back to Maldraxxus.

2 Likes

Same. I can’t see the flight master. I see other people going through the portal - presumably after clicking on the flight master. But I just can’t see him. I checked for updates and now I’m doing a “scan and repair”. See if that helps.

If you haven’t unlocked the flight master yet, Korraavatar, you should still be able to use the portal at the Ring of Transference in Oribos.

4 Likes

Don’t click on the Flight Master, Use the Portal that you Opened to get there the first time. Go stand in it, and it should give you the option of going to Maldraxxas, as long as your not at the Bastion Portal. Works the same On all portals in Oribos.

1 Like

Need help was doing quest in Maldraxxus. Hearthed to Bastion, but now the portal in Bastion has disappeared. So now I can’t go to Orbitos.

Did you have a portal open in Bastion? It doesn’t look like you have yet gotten to the point where you could select a covenant and unlock that option.

You should be able to visit a flight path and fly back into Oribos. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding the situation and where you are in questing though.

2 Likes