Can't report gold sellers

So the gold sellers have found a new way to advertise by inviting people to “channels” (I assume voice channels? I’m not so sure I’ve never used the system). When they do this it shows up as grey text in the chat box with their name and the name of the gold selling website as the name of the channel (I won’t post screenshots because I don’t want to advertise them).

The thing is even though their name appears in the chat box I can’t right click and report them. I tried /who ing the name and reporting that way but it doesn’t work (probably to stop troll reports).

There needs to be a way of reporting people when they try and invite you to their “channel”.

1 Like

Hope no one’s actually dumb enough to give a gold seller a credit card number.

I’ve had this same problem as well where I’m getting spammed by these guys multiple times in an hour.

It makes me a sad pandaren when Gold sellers use these tactics.

I’ve not seen a single gold offer using the stock filter.

Global Ignore and Spam Filter [Classic]

p.s. - i tried to share link but it won’t let me. retarded to have the the “link button” in the post editor and not let you use it…

we can select the text, google it and i can confirm the link is the first thing that shows up

What a wasteful amount of extra steps / clicks. It is known that being inefficient leads to retardation and bad mental clarity.

Jeeze… :face_vomiting: