Can't queue for dungeons at 60 (solved)

Yeah I even posted about it in the Customer Support section and a Blue responded saying “That’s how it’s supposed to be” and then closed the thread.

I knew it wasn’t, because it has never functioned like that, despite them saying it always has.

This thread was 2 years old, and hadn’t been responded to since Shadowlands was new. The solution at the time was correct. Things have changed. You could have not necroed it and started a new thread about your issues.

You do realize this is over 2 years old right? And is talking about shadowlands.

No but there was no reason for 2 people to point it out like they were somehow big people and I was 2.

Well if the shoe fits

Long answer is that Shadowlands content is not scaled. To complete a zone, do the dungeon quest, and move onto the next zone, you must get the right amount of xp. If you get too much xp by doing all the side quests, you outlevel the dungeon and eventually other zones. If you don’t get enough (which was early in the expansion a problem), you can’t do the dungeon or move into the next zone.

Things have changed, as I said. Once you reach level 60 you can no longer queue for those dungeons at all. That’s just how it is. It appears to be intentional.

See but then there is the thing where you don’t need to keep replying to get the last word in, and by the way that is not at all my situation.

Thats not a change,
That is not what I was talking about.

Leave me alone and stop replying to me please.
I tried to just delete my post and let it go…

Word.