Cant purchase Gametime

Whenever i try to purchase Gametime it just says “This account is unable to make purchases from the game shop”. Do blizzard not want my money?

No, no they don’t.

Is the account locked by chance? You might need to reach out to Billing to see if they can shed some light:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/180/channels

1 Like

Dont know why it would be locked, ill put in a ticket. dont really want to wait 24hrs for a response…i will probably just lose interest in playing in that time haha.

24 hours? Live chat has a 1-minute wait :wink:

Live chat is not available for another 4 hours in my country.

For time-sensitive issues like this, you can as Perl suggested use the Live Chat or Phone Callback options (during their hours of operation) instead of a Web Ticket. If one of them is available but the other is not, you can use the available channel,l if your issue needs immediate resolution. These live contact channels have much shorter response times, and you can talk directly with a Game Master to ensure everything is sorted out quickly.

Maraive, for the particular reason your account cannot access the Shop at this time, you’ll want to open a contact here.

1 Like

Yeah thanks ive made a ticket.

1 Like

So, ive tried everything Live Chat said, even different card…still doesnt work…just loads for 30 secs then says “completeAdyenToken timed out”.

Looks like this worked, yes?