Can't Make Second Mechagon Trinket

Heya again kind folks of CS! Sorry to bother :sweat_smile: Hoping I can get some light shed on an issue I cannot seem to figure out for a good while now.

So I wanted to use the punchcard trinket from Mechagon for the Mage Tower on my Demon Hunter (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Kovaari for reference) Didn’t seem to find it in my bags, VS, bank, etc. Went to Mechagon to see if I could craft another, found out I had to reopen it due to the multiple faction changes I underwent.

Lo and behold, I cannot even do that. It doesn’t even exist in my crafting. Am I shot out of luck? Wowhead comment says the recipe should appear if the trinket is deleted but it’s not there.

Halp me kind folks, even if it’s to tell me I’m just going to have to go without :cry:

I would suspect its because u already have 1 equiped and usualy u cant equip duplicate items i could be wrong. As for it not dispalaying a misbehaving addon mite be causing issues id do a full UI reset.

I thought there was a quest in order to unlock that? Where you faction changed, you may have to do that quest again. The one from the gnome on the left hand side near the pipe. If memory serves me right that is.

I was horde, did it originally on her, went alliance, then went back to horde. Script when I run it flags that I did it. I did all the quests when I reopened Mechagon (yet again) and there’s nothing. I can talk to the lady about the trinket and the punchcards, but that’s it. :cry:

And I just reset my UI. Same stuffs. I’m at a loss. (I do notice I need to run less addons :sweat_smile: )

I do appreciate the help! I don’t mind trying stuff. I just feel like I’m forgetting something.

1 Like

I don’t believe you can, Midnyte. The Pocket-Sized Computation Device is considered a unique item. I’m not sure if there is an option to build one after the first since it is obtained by completing the quest “Upgraded”.

You still seem to have your trinket on your Demon Hunter. It’s in a Demon Hide Satchel in your bank, if you were looking for it.

3 Likes

Well I feel like the biggest dolt here. Take my apologies for wasting all of your time, my friends! Had I been a bit less blind (tho I am partially irl), I probably would’ve seen it. (And not relied on altoholic so much, it said only 3 toons had it!) Deepest apologies, I am very embarrassed :scream:

Thank you so very much every single one of you. Happy holidays, happy gaming and safe travels in and out of Azeroth! Hope to see any of you ingame! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Nothing to apologize for we all make mistakes were only human well im a tuaren and ur a NE.

4 Likes

If you destroyed your first one you can remake it using the bot. I just checked on one of my toons. :slight_smile:

Please don’t necro an 8 month old thread. It is against our COC to necro a thread even only 2 weeks old. If you have have something to say please start your own thread.