Can't login unless going through battle.net app

If i try to boot WoW.exe and manually login, i get an error saying my account has been locked for suspicious activity and to check my email. I get no email and I can login through the battle.net app. Please tell me how to fix this as I dont want to have to use the battle.net launcher.

Thanks in advance.

You need to use the app, Fearuu. At some point, I suspect you won’t be able to use the executable directly.

4 Likes

If I may also suggest, I would check your junk email as well, if someone hasn’t logged in for an extended period of time on an account, it will likely lock up when you sign in due to them not being sure it’s you

Is there a particular reason you don’t wanna use the app?

1 Like

yea with my multibox, the only accounts that dont work this way are the ones connected to the same battle.net with subaccounts

I believe classic account access doesn’t have a manual option, so unfortunately you can’t bypass the launcher.

You should still be able to switch the accounts in the drop down, then spin up a new client using the play option on the same pc. But for multiple PC’s you may need to launch the game then quit the launcher before running it again on another computer.

2 Likes

there is an option to have the launcher quit after the game is launched try using that.

2 Likes