Can't login online in client

Anyone else having this problem?

Is this because of the maintenance?

5 Likes

Same. I was having lag. Logged out and now can’t log into any blizzard services.

Dang. I was saving a turn-in on an emissary quest that’s about to expire.

Gonna ask people in the other Blizz game’s forums.

“An additional authentication maintenance will occur 7AM PST to 9AM PST, at this time people may not be able to login, but those who’re currently logged in will be uneffected.”

Might want to read the entire maintenance alert.

11 Likes

Maintenance today. Was on the launcher yesterday.

3 Likes

Maintenance goes till 9am PST.

I’m unable to login at all, either on the PC or app. Battle net says maintenance 7 am to 10 am.

That’s PST, just FYI.

Do people not read the maintenance alert thing anymore…? It’s due to that and nothing more. Everyone will be affected.

2 Likes

Maintenance alerts, right now, say three different things.

1 Like

TBF, earlier today the maintenance message on the launcher only listed the 5am PST to 6am PST alert.

Additionally the launcher doesnt show an alert panel like usual, but if you hover over the maintenance symbol in the top right, it lists the 7am PST to 10am PST maintenance window.

But the new alert is up. People didn’t read the launcher, I guess.

And many forget it’s all in PST and not their local time.

no it doesn’t

if you take more than 2 seconds to read it

5-6 regular weekly reset

7-9 bnet and auth maint, which is the log in server maintenance
if you’re already logged in prior to 7 am you’re fine if you dont log out

but it cant process people trying to log in
this is pretty frequent

1 Like

Imgur

Still though maintenance is happening…people shouldn’t be too confused.

1 Like

This is true, I was logged in just fine and then I got that lovely little message, “You have been disconnected from Blizzard services.” However I was able to continue playing no problem I just didn’t have chat or anything of the sort. Logged out to see if it was fixed yet and I cannot log-in now. I wouldn’t fret too much, we will be back on in no time to look those juicy chests.

Clearly people are still confused though.

2 Likes

Mine shows 7-10 pst right when I open bnet

They’re updating the authenticators, If you log out of the game entirely, then you have to wait for 2 hours for the game to be all set to play. If you stay in the game you’re safe supposedly, so Stay in the game as long as you can… Otherwise just be patient and wait… No need to complain about it… Rather update and be safe.