Can't login online in client

The launcher said login server maintenance was 5am-6am PST until about 15 minutes ago. IDK who has worse reading skills. You or the dope who didn’t even know today was maintenance.

tried to switch characters, now i’m dead in the water, FeelsBadMan

1 Like

Why can’t we all just get along :smile:. WoW will be back up like it always is and we can all continue the grind.

2 Likes

Wrong since Sunday they listed the Maintenance for the Bnet too…

Shrug, scroll up I posted a screenshot of my launcher right now. There’s no alert panel listing the current maintenance, only when I hover my mouse over the symbol on the top right. However, for the past day or so, there was previously an alert panel listing the maintenance period 5am to 6am PST.

Not arguing that people should know Tuesdays are maintenance days, but not everyone is seeing the same alerts in the same way, apparently.

3 Likes

Our engineers are currently working to fix the power issues for our Blizzard authentication system.
We will have it fixed soon.

6 Likes

They need to increase the size of the “Breaking News” section of the launcher, the stuff about the BNet maintenance isn’t visible unless you scroll down so if you just glance at it like most probably do you won’t have a clue that something is different today.

That big chonker was displaced. Rudely, I might add!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what is being said right now at this min…I am saying you were all warned since Sunday it was coming…both the game and Bnet launcher…

1 Like

i still don’t get why i can’t login. could you plz remind me again?

Bnet maintenance isn’t listed on the WoW launch screen, afaik. Because it’s Bnet. Thus the confusion, I think.

1 Like

I’m just going to put this out there: the sky is falling and none of y’all are gonna be able to play WoW again

On second note: how many years has maintenance tuesday been going on for now?

1 Like

As I’ve mentioned, Bnet maintenance is different than WoW maintenance and listed separately, so it confuses people.

1 Like

Proof of what I am saying posted on the service statues area…learn how too use forums. Kalviery

278 posts

Customer Support

2d

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, April 23rd, 5:00 AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 6:00 AM (PDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

An additional authentication maintenance will take place starting at 7:00 AM (PDT) until 9:00 AM (PDT). During this time, players may not be able to login but players already in-game should be unaffected.

2 Likes

It’s listed in the same panel as the WoW maintenance, but it’s all the way at the bottom and you have to scroll down to see it.

They were both posted …in the launcher and in the service status area.

2 Likes

The Instant-Gratification generation of “give me now now now” doesn’t have time to check forums for official announcements. If it’s not on the launcher one has to glance at for 2s while they click on PLAY, it should be.

Server Maintenance, Authentication Maintenance and Bnet Maintenance all at the same time. That works. Do it all at once so they don’t have to bring stuff down randomly through the week.

1 Like

Ah. I usually just check CS forums or the upper corner of the Bnet launch screen.

Why i no can log in? No understand