Cant login, keep getting disconnected?

Can’t get into the game, it was working fine about 20 minutes ago, after that it started taking a long time to get into the game until finally the same thing happened yesterday and can’t get in anymore.

1 Like

Can’t log in - keeps opening to character creation screen!

Also having the same problem. When I try to login to any of my characters, it gets stuck on the loading screen and then disconnects.

yesterday you couldn’t even upgrade anything with crests.

Yes, the issue we had yesterday is back after reset. I would wish that if this is a known issue that they are working on that there would be something more formal to let people know that it is happening so we don’t search random Google for the same generic error code for the last 10 years or whatever.

1 Like

hahaha

it has begun

1 Like

Beta is down now too /sigh

Same here. Takes forever then logs me out.

1 Like

same thing again :))

Here to rant, cant login, end of memo.

I don’t receive any error code, the loading screen bar just stays full and I never enter the game, it’s the same as yesterday

same here, this sux!

1 Like

It’s a slap in the face.

They clearly broke something this time.

1 Like

Can’t get back in.

Had the wierd DC where it seemed like I was DC’d, couldn’t mount, take quests, use the AH, but could still see people running around normally in Valdraken, and some that looked like they were also DC’d.

off subject, how can you change your profile, i don’t even have this toon anymore :joy:

yep they sure did!!

Same here… 24h already?

1 Like

Same here, just started this morning, July 16, I did some activities , cooking, keep, work orders, then on 5th toon, flew to hunt area and was stuck when I tried to pull up the map, the screen went black, pressed ESC, came back, tried again, black screen, so I tried logging out, could not and had no control over the toon, so I ended task and now, cannot log into any toon. Get the loading screen and it stays forever. This needs attention pronto!

SpongeBob narrator voice says, “19 hours later…”

3 Likes