Can't login after leaving Lunarfall for Shadowmoon Valley

I’m running this character in Chromie time thru WoD. I just finished opening the garrison, and have left it to head down to the beach area to do two of the early quests. However, as soon as I zoned from Lunarfall to Shadowmoon, I was disconnected. I have tried multiple times to reconnect, but as soon as I enter on the character – before the character model even renders – I am disconnected again. I have logged in other characters on the same account, on the same server, and they play fine. Just this one character, in this one spot. Suggestions?

You should be able to access character unstuck via another character or the website and have that try to move your character. Lot of people getting stuck with garrison stuff this week.

5 Likes

I really do wish that they would find a way to fix this bug. Please be sure to report it in-game or in the Bug Report forums too.

That said, based on recent posts, the automated system doesn’t seem to work for this particular bug, but you can put in a ticket using the following option:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1369/ticket

7 Likes

If the stuck character system doesn’t work, try turning your character around and back in to your garrison. Then take the flight point out.

1 Like

I had this exact bug on a character a few months back. It’d DC the moment I logged in, too fast to even get a keypress in.

Unstuck features didn’t work but a GM was able to move my character to Stormwind. I avoid going down to the docks now… with good reason, since it seems the bug is still there.