Can't log into Stress Test

…because we got another 2 hours and 50 minutes to go my friends!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

18 Likes

Can’t wait for the forums to either be shut down from either.

A: Server overload crashing the website

Or

B: The drama from people raging that sodapoppin got in but they didn’t even though they ‘deserve’ it.

12 Likes

You are still a horrible little man :rofl:

1 Like

Im going for lvl 10 iron man challenge :slight_smile: should be ez mode

2 Likes

So you’re just going to level to 10 like normal?

I hate you. Take your <3.

2 Likes

No longer get that error though. Can actually see the server screen. It’s just offline. It’s also listed as Normal now, not pvp.

2 Likes

It was like that last time too.

Quick question though,does it show you a character count?

I feel like it was a pvp server in the last stress test, but I could be wrong.

But yes, it has my character count.

3 Likes

Ok cool.

And yeah it did change to PvP but last week it would pull up a server list for me too before the actual test but it was showing as Normal and then it went offline and came back up as PvP

Last test both A and B basically happened.

The forums got as much of a stress test as the login servers did. We almost burned the forum servers to the ground too! I was getting posting errors left and right.

And @Mogar Yes, the last test WAS a PVP server. They probably have some more “Raids” planned (hopefully) for the PVE side of things and don’t want people trying to PVP.

Edit: Or like the Gnome said, maybe the server will come back online as PVP. We shall see.

Edit 2: Too bad we couldn’t be posting on our Stress test characters. That’d be sweet. I just realized that my Tauren Druid is still sitting in a barn in Elwynn Forest.

1 Like

No longer getting the message “no servers are available” but instead seeing the stress test server as offline.
Getting closer! Coffee is brewing so it can sit and be nice and strong to make some yummy iced coffee in a bit.
Get ready boys!

1 Like

Again… on a work day! cryyyyyy!!!

:cry::cry:
If it helps,the servers open until 4pm PDT tomorrow!

2 Likes

I’m expecting there to be issues like there was last week. I’m not expecting to be able to get immediately in and play my character. This time I’m going in with low expectations lol. So I’m good personally. It will be a nice surprise if there’s an improvement this time.

I know if I can’t get in during that two hour window, I should (hopefully) be able to get in later tonight or tomorrow. Last stress test it was late where I am so I gave up that night but was able to play all day the next day. I was good with that.

And to add: If I can’t log in during that two hour window I do realize this is what a stress test is for. To stress the server and test things like this. But I will sit here trying so they can hopefully get what they need. All’s good :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well I’m on a crappy network trying to connect with my laptop. This should go well.

1 Like

Mini! That was funny. 3 mins!!! Lets go!

1 Like

Here we go

Time to smash that login button!

Made it through the queue real fast. Server offline.

1 Like